Sign in to follow this  
TARAKIAN

Hello

Welcome to AC, you'll be bombarded with comments such as, "get the noob" "eat the noob" "noob" and so on. there's not much else on advice, besides anything the rules say, if you do have any questions though. Mods and Admins can be PM'ed, you can tell who's who, by the colour of they're name.

Mod's = Green

Admin's = Red

other then that, have fun, *shoots Welcome to AC in Bullet holes, on the wall*

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

MUAHAHAHAHA...that is all

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Or prehaps, the insanity scared him away. or he/she dosen't like things that look like a skinny tazmanian devil? *points to you're picture* :P

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Welcome to the insanity known as AC. Enjoy your stay and a word of advice, hide now before you're eaten by a noob eater.

Hmmm, well at least Eppy didn't sick the chibis on the newbie. That would of been completely random and scary.

pfft that obviously impossible...cause they are right there behind you buddy :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

That would explain a few things :)

...=O are you...feeling...sore...."down there"? =O

eppyomega.png

*shoots Welcome to AC in Bullet holes, on the wall*

You know what? I think I just found what's left of Tarakian behind the curtains. Cobra, you really need to shoot "away" from the noobies.

:cbones:

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.