Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

game hate....

Ok, all you people that wanted horseback combat in Zelda raise your hands. I'm going to kill you till you diiiiiiieeee.........*grrrrr*......

I've been doing this one part in ZTP for two hours and I can't do it. I'm thinking I'm just not able to control Epona enough because that damn wagon keeps getting blown off course because I can stop the birds from attacking. 2 hours. twoooo houuuursss. *strangles her controler* I'm so angry at the damn game my hands are shaking. And it's a good thing I'm alone now because I shouted obscenities at the game for quite a while.

So full of raaaageeeeee......

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

XD poor Dubie *hug* cursing at the game always makes it better though ^_^

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

we SO know that kinda hate/rage!

maybe try Gamefaqs? sorry you're that pissed off though :hug:

Cobra1: we've lost a few contorls to that hate >_>

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

i just don't get it.....i can't find the key to beating it....i did try gamefaqs, all it said was to keep the birds from bombing the wagon...i can't do that when they don't die and i can't target them.....*sighs*.....just once i want to be good at a game....just once....

acsig2016.jpg

*gets the brunt of all her rage ... from his bear-hug some moments ago* >_>

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ok, finally found a FAQ that said the birds can be killed with a bow and arrow. FINALLY!! Everyone else just said to use the boomerang to keep them away, which I had been doing and didn't work. *dies*

acsig2016.jpg

and a boomarang has to be killer to use on birds! these othere people you speak of, need to feel a boomarang to the head! it reminds me of when we played red dead revolver, and had to fight off all these bandits(indians i think actually) an god that was annoying! but finally beat em. not our favorite stage!

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

all the boomerang did was knock them away from the wagon....i could never knock them away at just the right time to keep them from dropping the bombs....and the stupid piggie guys can't be killed, so they're constantly shooting fire arrows and catching the wagon on fire....which you can put out with your boomrang if you can get close enough and lock onto it, but i still can't figure out how to change targets with the lock....i'm not sure you can....which was another large part of the problem....i couldn't change the target to the birds to shoot them down easy.....*grrr*.....

acsig2016.jpg

Sign in to follow this