Sledgstone

Kingdom Hearts 3 world wish list

Assuming that Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be made, what worlds would you like to see added, kept and/or dropped from KH3? Try not to list spoilers for KH2 please.

Drop List:

Little Mermaid. It was great in the first game but horrible in the second and the story doesn't need to be in another game.

Lion King. Playing as cub Sora was cute, but I don't think they need to expand on its story line any more.

Halloween Town. It was great in the first game, but felt rehashed and pointless in the second.

Steamboat Willy. guh.

Keep:

They probably shouldn't keep any of the worlds from the first two games anymore, except for the original ones like Hallow Bastion.

Add List:

Gargoyles. They had the glide move perfect in KH1. I just assumed it would lead to a Gargoyles world in the second game.. but it never happened. :(

Duck Tales. WTF. Still no Gizmo duck adventure or big tower of cash and coins to swim in!?

A FF world. :( A world based on one FF game... with chocobos to ride.

---

On a side note. I missed the Tarzan and Peter Pan worlds in the second game, the vine sliding was cool and flying for the first time was the greatest moment of KH1! :P but there probably wasn't anymore they could have done with either world.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

No KH 3 has not been made as of yet, but it is in the works. You're probably confused with Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+Re:Chain of Memories, which is out in Japan, but it is still unknown whether or not it will be released in the US.

As for the worlds:

Drop:

The Little Mermaid: gawd singing sucked ass...

Steam Boat Willie: Not even sure why they made this in the first place.

Mulan: This was probably the most boreing world out of all of them.

Lion King: Again boring, although being a cute Sora lion was nice.

Hallow Bastion: I personally am so sick of this world I could hurl. It's worse than that damn hospital in Silent Hill 2.

Add:

Finding Nemo: I don't know I think it'd be cooler than Little Mermaid anyway.

Tale Spin: Come on...classic awsome cartoon!

Atlantis: I seriously think this would made an awsome world, you could fly the ships, and find the city.

Treasure Planet: Again I think it would be an awsome world.

Keep:

Nightmare Before Christmas: One of my favorite movies, so yeah, I would want it kept.

Twilight Town: I think this was an awsome place, even though you didn't get to do much in it.

World that Never Was: Again just an awsome place, but maybe let you do more.

Pirates of the Caribbean: With movie 3 coming out, there's so much they could do with this world.

Yeah I agree Sledge, Chocobo riding would be totally awsome!

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Add List:

Gargoyles. They had the glide move perfect in KH1. I just assumed it would lead to a Gargoyles world in the second game.. but it never happened. :(

Duck Tales. WTF. Still no Gizmo duck adventure or big tower of cash and coins to swim in!?

I completly agree, but instead of Duck Tales they need Darkwing Duck or Mighty Ducks. >_>

A kingdom hearts 3 is out but it is said that it will never be in the us. this sucks because it is a fun game. now you will be able to get it if A: you can read Japenese, and B: you can find it on ebay or some other site of that nature.

That's beyond wrong, you should maybe get your facts straightened out. Hell, KHIII isn't going to even be called KHIII.

Also Nomura has hinted that we will be getting KHII+ in interviews, just hasn't given any date.

Posted by EVA-01:

That's beyond wrong, you should maybe get your facts straightened out. Hell, KHIII isn't going to even be called KHIII.

Also Nomura has hinted that we will be getting KHII+ in interviews, just hasn't given any date.

Awsome! I can't wait, the remix looks totally awsome, and it looks like it will spend more time explaining the characters stories, and more on the Organization. There's also images of a battle between Sora and one of the guys in armour from the special teaser at the end of KH: 2.

Wow I didn't even think about Darkwing Duck, or Mighty Ducks. I think Mighty Ducks would be better, Darkwing was good but kinda got on my nerves. Duck Tales is a must though! :drool:

I agree with Sledgstone on the majority, and won't rehash it here.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tron again, but only if they did the games right and only offer them as subgames and nothing more.

Aladdin's third movie would be interesting with search for the Midas Touch with his pa.

Though it could be annoying, helping Lilo and Stitch recover SOME of the minor experiments and then help bring down a tough one at the end would be nice. I'm just afraid they'd kill it like the cartoon show by dragging the family bit through the mud. Okay, we get it, move on to a different lesson.

Sleeping Beauty can be redone with Malificient at the end as a dragon again. Dragon's never get old!

Here's one, Cinderella 3! I saw the previews where the evil step mother gets the fairy godmother's wand and UNDOES the happy ending. Help Cinderella with her happy ending and stop the wand wielding evil step mother!

Narnia would be a good world to add. Pirates of the Caribbean still has two movies to go.

Steamboat Willie was nice for the tip of the hat for where they came from, and I think they kept it short enough. I'm sick of Halloween town and hope it doesn't resurface. Fine, you want something creepy, then pick one of the Final Fantasies. I'm sure you can find something there.

I'd seriously like to see fewer keys that looked COOL, than some of the crappy ones we've been seeing. The Pumpkin head one for instance. Make them look like the Leon's sword and such. Give the keys out BEFORE you start the world. It would have been fun to use Pooh Bear's honey key IF I had used it in his world. Outside of the worlds where they originated from, they look out of place.

I would LOVE to see a different version of the key system. Let the user choose the key that looks the best for the world that they're on. All of the other keys that have been gained stack with the key currently being used. If that's too powerful, then limit the number of key powers that can stack to Sora's level.

I think the third movie will focus around souls. Not sure how yet, but they referenced it a lot in the game. I saw no trailer for the third movie at the end of the game. I saw the clip where they got the note from king Mickey and that was it.

I don't really remember the trailer for the second game from the first even happen. Close, but not the same. I was hoping to reenact that scene more closely to the trailer.

Man, I could go on and on with comments and suggestions, but its not like anyone cares. Just my two cents anyway.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Mathias's wife here

I have always liked Pocahontas, even though Disney really screwed it up from history. It would be fun to fight the English.

Toy Story would be cool with Sora being some sort of toy and have to rescue Woody with the help of Buzz Lightyear. To infinity and beyond!

And the last one is that Sora could help Arthur become King with the help of Merlin as in The Sword In The Stone. Just imagine flying around like the bird or swimming around like the fish. And don't forget the great wizard duel between Merlin and the witch, germ warfare at its best.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

you guys saw the extended ending of KH2 Remix right? They added allot http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=4632

and there was an interview with the creator not to long ago about if the new KH would have Sora in it or not. He mentioned that the game would be totally different and because of this would not be branded with the KH3 name per say. He also mentioned that Sora would make a few appearances but the story would be focused more around characters we have never see before.

You an find the interview on the kingdom heart 3 web site.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

*plans to watch that vid clip soon*

I wouldn't be surprised if the new game didn't cover anymore of Sora's adventures. His story is pretty much done and in the eyes of Disney hes probably gotten to old. -_- I just hope we don't play as some little kid on a mission to save his mom's nobody's cousin from the heartless.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ya Sledg, from the new ending of remix i'm thinking its going to be based on past events that happened before Sora came to be but the game setting will be in the far off future when Sora is much older since the creator mentioned that the game would not be about Sora but we would see him from time to time.

I'm totally in love with the main villains hair due. I got my chin hair growing like that now XD

@minion_general - they have not picked or made public a name yet for the game. For all we know it could be Kingdom Hearts birth by sora's monkey.

sig.php

no duh, the new story could have taken place before KH1 or after it. It doesn't mean it has to have anything to do with KH its just a time setting :P....I'm assuming your post was directed to me.

sig.php

You're refering to a FAN-MADE image you found on the messageboards. The image is FAN-MADE and is not the official title, and or, cover for the new game. -_-;

I also suggest you start showing some respect for EVA-01 and GokuDX7...both are hightly respected on this board.

Well, to get back on the topic...(although that argument was fun reading)

Drop List:

1. Atlantica - I'm sure we can all agree that this world sucks, especially in KH2. Being half-dolphin gets tiresome after a while. And I won't even talk about the singing...

2. Pride Lands - Sora as a cub, while cute, did nothing to remove the annoyingness of the bad voice acting and, shall I say, un-original storyline.

3. Hollow Bastion - I have to agree with Hell Cat. This world is getting annoying. The only reason I put up with it was the promise of battling Sephiroth.

Keep:

1. Tron - Maybe because I'm a science-fiction cyberpunk junkie, or because this was one of the only Disney worlds that had a good storyline without using it's storyline.

2. Hundred Acre Wood - I love Pooh Bear to death. I lover him so much...*hugs Pooh Bear*

3. Hercules - Love the tournaments.

Wish List:

1. Meet the Robinsons - The desecrated world controlled by that sinister hat would an awesome plotline. (For those that have seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about.)

2. Buuz Lightyear - I can imagine some nice mash-ups with Star Command ships and Gummy Ship flying. *dreams Galactic battle*

3. A Final Fantasy World - Self-explanatory.

That's my two cents.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

What about "The Incredibles" or "Monsters Inc." ? I think both of those would be really cute and fun.

Though...judgeing from the new secret vid and some interviews with the creator, it looks like the new Kingdom Hearts won't be anything like KH: One, and KH: Two. I think it's going to be more like a Final Fantasy game featuring Mickey Mouse, I can very easily see Final Fantasy like worlds instead of Disney ones this time around.

It's about time, then, although a few Disney worlds would still be good. Still, some Final Fantasy worlds will hopefully get some deserved attention. Does this mean that Squaresoft is takig full control over the project then, because it would seem that this would kind of raise the ESRB rating to Teen, IMHO, and I thought Dinsey shyed from doing things like that (although Pirates of the Caribbean is quite the exception in their movie standards).

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

I think the reason the sequel is dropping the Kingdom Hearts name is so they can get out of the whole Disney licensing trap. Square's happy with Kingdom Hearts and wants to take it in its own creative direction, but it's pretty hard with having to include Disney intellectual property. (see: how out of place Mickey looks in some of the newer darker trailers)

I am the voice of reason. And the voice of reason decrees that you need more potassium.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree completely. :nod:

When I watched the new secret trailer, I felt like I was watching a trailer for a new FF rather than for the new KH game. It just I don't know...I can easily see Square-Enix totally taking on the project and dropping the Kingdom Hearts name to get out from under Disney. I think the creator is wanting to go in a totally new and more intense direction away from the Disney cutiesness. I think in order to do that however, they have to get out from under the entire KH name.