Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Garden outta control II

The garden looks so greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen like Marimo! Lovely stuff.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Oh wow what a great pic. Cute bee. You are very beautiful Lady, if you don't mind me saying. You look different here than the pics from the bonfire/party.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

thanks ^_^;

I had some health issues this past spring and early summer. one of those situations where the cure was just as bad as the problem, I blew up like a water balloon-_-; but I finally was able to get off the crappy pills and start living a more body friendly lifestyle. Sunshine does wonders for my health, I'm a Leo :)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Oh wow. Yeah I hear you on that. A few years back I was on an anti depressant that caused me to lose weight. I was sick most of the time but was thin. The side effects were damaging, and it has taken me years to get my weight back to a normal. I think the health problems are worse than the side effects. It's ridiculous that you have to stop and ask yourself ' Do I wan't a runny nose or a runny ass?'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this