Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Rescue Orihime destined to fail?

Our heros seem to be out of their league. Chad is out, looks like Rukia is out of the game now too. Perhaps HM is more then they can handle on their own.

Think backup will arrive in time to bail them out?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

pfft jumping the gun arent you there lil lady

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

idk, i think something miraculous is going to happen like urahara and yoruichi coming to save them or soul society sends some people once they know what Aizen's group is doing.....

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

I still think Rukia has some hidden vizard power she doesn't know about. She had that thing in her body for quite a while..

I don't think backup will show up from Soul Society. If anything, Aizen might leave HW and start the full blown assault on Earth and/or Soul Society right when Ichigo and the others finally think they've made it to their goal.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

did you read the latest chapter yet? It seems that everyone is winning by just a hairs breath (is that how that saying goes?)

in the end I think they'll take out a decent number of the espada and then they'll somehow manage to rescue orihime, but only because Aizen let them. They'll never face Aizen himself.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

This is just what I think is going to happen. This would be the easy way out :P

orihime will learn that she can reject that fact of things happening. So she will reject that she was ever taken there and that everyone came to save her. They will then find them selves back on earth. When Aizen finds out what she did he starts his full blown war on earth since the time limit for the ball thing is up.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

maybe I'm just in a gloom and doom mode But they've won by a cunt hair or hair's breadth if you prefer;) and its not like after they finish the fight they jump up and are ready to boogie. If Aizen wants to stop them he's just gotta keep throwing fights at them until they got nothing left. In the SS arc they had time to rest up, Ichigo took 3 days training for bankai blah blah blah. This seems more straight right through to their objective no sneaking or dinkin around.

I think they introduced the Vizard gang for a couple of reasons. They would be the ideal rescue team in HM. They would also side w Ichigo protecting the human world too, they live there.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

maybe I'm just in a gloom and doom mode But they've won by a cunt hair or hair's breadth if you prefer;) and its not like after they finish the fight they jump up and are ready to boogie. If Aizen wants to stop them he's just gotta keep throwing fights at them until they got nothing left. In the SS arc they had time to rest up, Ichigo took 3 days training for bankai blah blah blah. This seems more straight right through to their objective no sneaking or dinkin around.

I think they introduced the Vizard gang for a couple of reasons. They would be the ideal rescue team in HM. They would also side w Ichigo protecting the human world too, they live there.

Did you forget the hollow girl can heal by throwing up on people? That may help them later on. Not sure how much she can throw up though haha. I bet she runs out of spit fast. I wonder what the other helpfully hollows can do that we haven't seen yet.

sig.php

holy shit. Rukia is dead and Ichigo is completely fucked. They don't stand a chance of rescuing Orihime. O_O

btw, I'm guessing Orihime will reject Rukia's death and bring her back at some point. but as it is now, they're getting annihilated.

technically isnt Rukia "dead" in the first place? :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

yes, but now shes dead dead. :P

heh, but that never really did make sense to me. People die and then their soul goes to soul society to live in poverty for eternity unless they get killed somehow. I always wondered how Rukia's little buddies died in that flashback of hers when she was a little kid.

Who thinks Ichigo's hollow has totally consumed him now? The chapter before the latest shows the room slowly fill with black all around him and you can see some words being screamed in the background but cant quite read them. His opponent also turns and has a shocked look on his face.

Also, added to this, the latest manga shows Ichigo looking like his inner hollow (all white and freaky looking with blackish eyes).

Somehow I think Ichigo's inner hallow has gained dominance over his body since he was basically about to die.

PS. Any ideas what Grimmjow wants with Orihime?

sig.php

Maybe Grimjaw will switch sides and take Orihime to Rukia to bring her back to life!

okay, I'll quit hoping for the best now :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I still don't think Rukia is dead. They never showed a clean shot of her actually dead and not talking. There is that one screen shot with the sword in her but that doesn't mean she's necessarily dead.

sig.php

yeah...no one ever dies in theses series. Even Aizen lol. I think Grimmjow wants orihime for himself, with her abilities he'd be nearly unstoppable? But that's too easy. Maybe he'll take her to ichigo's side as an act of defiance against Aizen.

I don't remember seeing Ulquiorra looking back at Ichigo. I thought he left him for dead? or at least beaten? O_O

I think Rukia is actually dead because of all the dialouge that took place leading up to it. "Don't die alone" and her feeling like she finally put him behind her by giving up her life for him..

Maybe grimjow wants orihime for some sort of training purpose? If she can set up a time field to reverse things back to their former selves, then maybe she can make a time field and speed things up? O_O maybe grimjaw will use her to make some spatial/time training room to get more powerful in mere minutes instead of years? heh, kinda reminds me of goku and vegeta in the gravity enhanced space ship training. X'D

yeah. It looks like his bankai is dissipating in that shot. but with the open eye at the end it looks like hes still conscious tho. I bet Nell will show up and start crying and vomiting all over him. X'D

well I still think hes being fully consumed by his inner hollow but the eye at the bottom is Orihime, at least I think.

But your probably right, Nell will come and save the day like always :P

page06ta9.png

page07il7.png

sig.php

I dun think hollow puke can raise the dead tho.

Rukia needs Orihime :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this