Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Thriller Bark

So Thriller Park is a massive ship thats practically its own small island.. Which makes me wonder.. does it emit that massive fog bank all around it wherever it travels? or is that fog bank just there in that realm of the sea?

I think it makes that fog bank itself as a defense mechanism. Remember that floating barrel/trap the strawhat pirates opened up? It launched a huge flare or something into the air. By seeing that, Moria's crew could swing thriller park towards them and Strawhat's crew would just assume they were sailing into a thick fog instead of a trap. And for all those reputed ships that were lost or stuck in the fog bank.. they could have all been disabled and just floating around in water displacement spirals caused by Thriller Park's movement. O_O

What do you think? Maybe I'm over thinking it and they're all stuck in some bermuda triangle area in the grand line? :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Well, it's the size of an island and all islands in the Grand line have their own weather. The fog probably goes w/ the island. It's defensive ie it hides them from the Marines or whoever. Offensive to draw in new test subjects for doc wack nut :P

I would guess he stays in that area of the Grand Line laying low and nabbing passing ships. The infamy of that area works to his advantage.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Poor Sanji is a zombie penguin!? :( wtf!? and Zoro is missing too? I wonder if he just wandered off or if he got zombied too.

Do you think that Professor Hogback has some sort of DF power to create zombies? Like maybe he makes fucked up zombie bodies and then transfers a person's soul to it? If that penguin is Sanji, obviously Sanji doesn't have memories of his real identity, but his core beliefs are still there? (like not hitting a woman?)

Maybe when Hogback dies everyone gets turned back to normal?

oh that was great. and chopper fully believes everything. X'D

Looks like Brooke is some powerful swordsman. Interesting. I have a feeling he'll end up saving everyones ass at some point. I can definitely see him as the new nakama. they're all a bunch of freaks. XD

but they have a swordsman; Zoro.

Maybe Brook isnt s'posed to join them, maybe he'll give Zoro a new sword.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

wow. They explained pretty much everything in the past two chapters.. to think that they'll have to fight their own shadow selves.. I bet Sanji and Zoro won't have a problem doing it.. because whatever zombie bodies were made for their shadows won't be as strong as them. btw, did Zoro ever have his shadow stolen? O_O maybe that zombie swordsman that attacked usopp, nami and chopper was brookes? and zoro is just lost somewhere? X'D

and what the hell was that demon/satan moria is putting luffy's shadow into!? its massive size puts even the elbaf giants to shame. O_O maybe theres some island in the grand line called hell where demons roam!? holy shit..

that body is freekin huge

put Luffy's shadow in. Aint gonna listen to no boss :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

you called it. :P

Monster zombie: "I'm going to be the pirate king!"

but notice that Moria doesn't seem the least bit concerned. I have a feeling he has more control over him than hes letting on. and if not, he probably has some sort of direct shadow manipulation devil fruit power like Shikamaru. :meh:

oh, but did you notice that demon body luffy laughed like the regular giants? maybe oz was some freakish merging of a giant and a sea king. X'D

I feel that way a lot actually

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

oh shit. Oz took out all the general zombies in a single attack. He mashed potatoed those bastards. X'D

Do you think anyone of the strawhat pirates will have to fight Oz? or do you think the only way to kill him will be to defeat Moria first?

oh shit. Usopp impact dialed that huge hollow explosion and took out that general zombie with ease! X'D he took him out all bad ass like the guy was just some minor annoyance. X'D i'm suprised he didn't kill off perona, but that was a damn good usopp battle nontheless, he owned her! X'D

poor Chopper. To see the man he admired be such a shit. I hope he kills the shit outta hogback

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

dude, dont EVER fuck w/ One Piece threads around here. You'll become a vague memory.

5eatyou5

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

hey thats my job! erm I mean.... go mugiwara pirates! ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Last night I said "Damn, I've been waiting for the next episode to come out, what happened to ACE! *mumblegrumble* where is the manga on Chii's Boob ... * ... so I found it and it turned out to be the exact same place in the story where the series is at X'D. Picked the remaining chapters online, woke up at 4 this morning by accident, and read em all till 472. Thriller Bark's full-on amazingness, Zoro vs that Samurai Swordsman was EPIC! Oz is badass, Usopp is uber brave, Sanji's on fire haha. I haven't read OP manga before, but it was interesting to imagine them in my head in their own voices ^_^.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ussop's already negative! OMg that killed me :rotfl:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I swear! But that was a brave fight, reminded me of Nami's brave fight against her CP9 opposite Kalifa and how she was able to beat a member of the CP9! Thriller Bark it seems is the World's Largest Ship, and what I like about the arc so far is that there's no filler, they got into it wham bam dash fight slide kick punch X'D. The recently released chapter which is yet to be translated has Kuma showing off 'some' ability to Nami and Perona, I'm more interested in why he's come or maybe to deliver a message about Luffy or Ace's incident or god knows what!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this