Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

PotC 3

OMGOD!!! *screams and cheers* It looks so good! I can't wait to see it, and right before my birthday too!!! It's nice to know Depp doesn't stay dead, but I can't help but wonder if they'll continue the love triangle with him and Knightly, or if she'll just stay with Bloom. Hmmm...I like that they got Chow Yung to play the Singapore pirate leader, I think he'll fit the role really well. :happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

omg!*dies**revives* i caaant wait to see this. and they still think the world is flat X'D

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

I wonder why they decided to release it so early. I mean there was a two year wait between CTBP, and DMC, yet this one only had a year wait. My mom and I were kinda throwing theories around, and we thought that maybe after DMC was such a dissapointment to a lot of people, that they were worried about people losing interest if they waited two years vs. one.

I was disappointed with the second movie, but damn, the trailer for this one looks bad ass.

I wonder why they decided to release it so early. I mean there was a two year wait between CTBP, and DMC, yet this one only had a year wait. My mom and I were kinda throwing theories around, and we thought that maybe after DMC was such a dissapointment to a lot of people, that they were worried about people losing interest if they waited two years vs. one.

After the huge success of the first movie they announced there would be two sequels instead of one. So they filmed both and at the same time (and/or consecutively I can't remember which). Kind of like how all the Lord of the Rings movies were filmed straight thru knowing money would flow in regardless of their end product.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

They were filming both the sequels at the same time Well at least I'm pretty sure. I think I read it somewhere on an online new article...

Anyways, I'm psyched. I've been dying to find out what happens. I really hope Elizabeth doesn't go for Jack. I'd feel really bad for Will. After all that...

"You're mad"

"If I wasn't this would have probably never work"

Haha I love that part!! Lol

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

Posted by Sledgestone:

After the huge success of the first movie they announced there would be two sequels instead of one. So they filmed both and at the same time (and/or consecutively I can't remember which). Kind of like how all the Lord of the Rings movies were filmed straight thru knowing money would flow in regardless of their end product.

I see where you're coming from, I didn't know they filmed the last two at the same time. That makes perfect sense actually. :happy:

Meh... I wasn't a big fan of the second one, so I'm not as excited as all the ladies here for it to come out.

And whats up with Jack scamming on Will's lady (and then leaving him with those fish guys)? I thought they were supposed to be buddies...

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

X'D well he is a pirate. It's her fault for actin like a skank bag playin 2 dudes :lol:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers