Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

the enigmatic Urahara Shouten gang

when I don't feel like writing at all I skip it and just do a lot of reading. A lot of what I've read lately are the Urahara/Vizard/Aizen theories n such so I was wondering what you guys think :look:

The Urahara Shop is a candy store to the normies and a back room for shinigami. Its kinda like the pizza shop w/ the guy dealing weed out the back door :P Like the weed pizza man Urahara must also have a supplier; I doubt his 'shipments' from Soul Society are legal. Perhaps Yoruichi takes care of the deals or maybe Urahara still has minions in Soul Society. We just know Urahara has minions don't we :meh: How does he get all those rare goods, did I miss a page or something? ^_^; I have to say tho I am amused that Urahara the dealer walks around puffin on a pipe X'D

Jinta and Ururu. I think ppl mostly assume Jinta is a normal human boy, that's how he behaves. Ururu is a little different tho; that weird robotic response she has to hollows and her utter freak out when she gets injured. Urahara said our lil cockroach has anti shinigami fighting skills, what an interesting thing to have. We sit back and wonder where these kids came from, I'd venture to guess Urahara made them. Ururu first as a sort of security guard. Hollows are no problem and she obviously at some point kicked shinigami ass; how else would we know her abilities are anti shinigami ne? Ururu is a handy thing to have around if you're a shinigami in hiding and can't be fighting personally. Jinta could have been Urahara's glitch free second attempt. Ocasionaly we see Urahara can be a bit of a softie, maybe he wanted Ururu to have a lil friend. I think that he made them is a little more probable then he felt bad for some street kids and brought them home so they wouldn't be eaten by hollows. If Urahara took in every waif he felt sorry for the place would be a daycare center.

Tessai is just insane :P He's freakin huge, he can kill a hollow in one slap X'D and he is peerless when it comes to magic (at least so far). I wouldn't want to be on his shit list. He's like Urahara's best friend and vice captain. Instead of captain he refers to Urahara as manager; an indication he is reluctant to call Urahara by name and more comfortable refering to him by title. He's a more 'traditional' character, pride and strength mean something to him. He's respectful to just about everybody but freeloader X'D

Urahara is a whole other post himself....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

what I really want to know is more about the "dad" group (ie. Ichigo's dad, and whats his name's dad). How did they all come together and why was it that they stayed in the living word? They all seem to have been a team at some point, including Urahara and Yoruichi...so I'm sure we will learn more soon.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Sign in to follow this