Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

the reasons we go to their concerts

lets face it, if a band sux live then they just suck :P

So, who don't suck live ne?^_^;

Tommy knew how to sell tickets (the infamous drum rig)

WURSJ4ZDYKM

I've seen Ozzy live a couple times. He puts on a good show ;)

E6UmTxTVZ5E

before alllll our timebut I would have loved to see her live. Nobody can hold a candle to Janice

JjD4eWEUgMM

not all modern music sux balls. some of these bitches know how to sing :meh:

66MFvu4-VaA

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Good choices, though avril might be pretty good live, but, she seriouly messed up the song Iris by the goo goo dolls man, thats just wrong >_>

AC/DC ALWAYS put on a good performance, it always sounds like the song straight from the freaking CD!

mdKX4tMee5w

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Cobra 1:

t3YemxBsorw

Korn Dose pretty good.

4i8lPXH4wxU

Nine Inch Nails, sometimes reproduceing the song is off, but they defitnally put on one hell of a show!!

RTsHa2DWST0

Blue Man Groupe, they're like made for live performances.

ezSiOKvLj78

Three days grace (not an accident it's my favorite song :D ) they normally put on a better performance then the CD, or just like the CD.

ntm1YfehK7U

PINK FLOYD! nuff said.

rQT_e_lHIrU

ColdPlay, good show, perfect CD to Live transtion.

V6Ip1JgUIU4

Van Halen!

gi-c6USo8fQ

Bon Jovi! you know they'll put on a good show.

_Ye8GLPUVsM

U2 , someones bound to post these guys, with damn good reason.

Ssrj-taPkaU

ICP, normally a very awesome looking show.

nIFa0rmNFKM

Foo Fighters, first i thought it wasen't sounding to good, but then the song exploded.

fB19yFRVaAk

Can't think of the Foo Fighters, with out Nirvana, good performance. with the way they're songs, sounded, you think it would be hard to perform them live.

ydzDXd9d2ko

Weird Al, always a energetic performance, and FUNNY as Hell, hard to believe he can remember the lyrics he wrote, instead of the real ones :haha:

WvfMbb_nKdo

Alice Cooper. Snakes, monsters, Gallow's, his stage performances, are Particularly AWESOME!

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Ozzy and his bat-wing biting antic >_> ... however Pink Floyd's concerts were out of this world! Let me see if I can look for something ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this