Sign in to follow this  
COBRA

Marvel: Civil War!

anyone keeping up with this? we're only going so far, by what we read on the marvel site, and message boards. we normally collect comics in novel form, so when ever we can, we'll get this series then. but..

CAPTAIN AMERICA isa dead! he'll probably come back in about a month, but didn't see that one coming. let alone, punisher aparently taking his place, and ending up looking like a super hero! (more so then retro 70's Punisher) http://www.marvel.com/news/-1.889?utm_campaign=front+page+tracking&utm_source=news+ticker&utm_medium=link&utm_content=The+New+Captain+America%3F :wtf: not too bad though. but don't look like him in the face with out the stubble lol.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

OMG! I saw the messgae all over the web. I read a few of the comics but I was pretty crushed to see him die though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

OMG! I saw the messgae all over the web. I read a few of the comics but I was pretty crushed to see him die though.

yeah that was a pretty big shock! i don't think he ever has, and in marvel it's like everyone has at least once! but thwat was

:jawdrop:

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

A damn shame. I didn't realize exactly how much of a badass he was until I started reading Civil War.

Also, props to Black Panther (my new favorite Marvel superhero).

On the whole, Civil War could be my favorite Marvel crossover event in recient memory.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

the Black panther is badass. you should see him in Marvel Zombie's,he is the awesome.

the cival war, dose seem to be pulling out stops, with one any one marvel character can do (take for example the punisher!, he's kicking ass and alreddy has a freaking list of they're names lol)

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

i downloaded the whole series. It was amazing.

Spidermans struggle with his loyalties.

I personaly believe ironman was right, but the amnesty given to criminals was what made me a cap fan.

I believe it was very clever as my opinion of what side i supported was the same as spidermans.

the idea was very good to prevent accidents like stamford. but then again, look what happened to spiderman when he disagreed with stark. hunted down like a dog and almost killed.

Anyone know where i can get Post civil war.

So: Whos side are you on?

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''