Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

best plot at the moment

we're all readin n watchin something ne?

so what are you into at the moment that has something going on that has your attention :lick:

One Piece manga is good and the anime is getting to all the killer Enies Lobby fights

Bleach manga............ OMG! I so need the next one!

Naruto manga finally moves! hopefully the S episodes will be action packed but I no longer hold my breath for this series

Berserk manga.... Just get Caska back to normal damnit >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Cobra 1: Defitnally SandMan by Neil Gaiman, WOAH, amazing. im in the middle of berserk to, but i just got through reading Sandman and defitnally am hooked. as well as to the Hellsing manga's, YAY FOR THE NEXT VOLUME.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

id have to say Pumpkin Scissors right now is getting REALLY good...and of course Kanon 2006 is coming to ean end so its getting really emotional int eh plot....and of course Code Geass is really pouring on the plot with cliffhanger episodes

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Code Geass has some serious pacing issues, but I still love it.

After some seemingly lame downtime, Death Note is about to turn awesome, which I am very excited about.

heh the Death Note anime keeps making reread the part after the eps in the manga XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Bleach - I cant wait I cant wait.

Suzuka - They finally had sex.

Naruto - I want to see a world class battle soon.

Blade of the Immortal - I'm truly pissed. I've been writing a story and after reading Blade of the Immortal up to the latest chapter it basically has everything that I've already written, with some minor differences in the plot and main character lol. I was like "crap what the hell..my idea!!" when I started reading it.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^