Ladywriter

Oro or Sasuke??????

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! so who walked away from that fight ne?

I think Oro is inside Sasuke letting him think he has won, but when the time is right Oro will come forward. In the meantime Sasuke will have Oro's power to draw onO_O

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I bet Orochimaru succeeded in transferring to him but failed at gaining control.. so maybe Sasuke sealed him away inside himself like Naruto has the kuybi? that sounds pretty interesting. ^_^

but in one of those manga pages it looked like a hand shot up through a table in the room Kabuto was getting medicine from/leaving. maybe Orochimaru teleported himself there and left some other part of himself to fight Sasuke? but I don't think thats likely because he started the body transfer jutsu..

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I think Sasuke won and hes going to make Kabuto think hes Orochimaru to either gain more power or to do work for him.

The hand was probably Orochimaru trying to get Kabuto to help him but since Kabuto left he didn't get the chance to help him.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

If Sasuke really did take out Orochimaru that really says something about how strong Sasuke is now and how weak Oro gets before jumping bodies .

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I bet Orochimaru succeeded in transferring to him but failed at gaining control.. so maybe Sasuke sealed him away inside himself like Naruto has the kuybi? that sounds pretty interesting. ^_^.

Its like you knew the whole time :P

and wth is up with Naruto, every time he learns something relativity powerfully it ends up almost killing him and everyone tells him to never use it again lol. Sasuke on the other hand learns something and it doesn't effect his body the least bit :P. I wonder how things will work out for Naruto and Sasuke in the future.

PS. I think Naruto can still use his new power as long as its not with his real body. He can use his clones I hope.

sig.php

I think they kind of forshadowed it. Once Sasuke saw how the kuybi was sealed inside Naruto's mind, he probably mimicked it with orochimaru. I wouldn't be surprised if they show orochimaru later on behind some cage looking door ala the kuybi in Sasuke's mind.

I just hope they actually let Naruto use new lower end but still powerful jutsus based on his new chakra and element controlling ability. He better have learned or figured out how to do something else with all that training than just one single move. :\

what ever happened to the forbidden jutsus scroll he had at the very beginning of the series? They should just let him read it and learn as much as he can.

O well things are getting good, cant wait to see the next chap.

sig.php

Sasuke's current power has to be on par with what Itachi's was when he fought Kuranai - the whole use your own jutsu against you thing. Even the kyubi was like damn thats some fuckin nasty chakra yo. Itachi was mad powerful at Sasuke's age and he was living in Konoha not training with a fucked up sannin.

I doubt Oro is gone for good. Its probably like he lost the battle but not the war ya dig? He'll kick back and recover himself and wait for Sasuke to go after Itachi.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The situation with Sasuke and Oro reminds me of a fanfic I read where Gaara was stuck inside Sasuke's mind... :P If Orochimaru at some point takes over one of Sasuke's shadow clones, then I'll know the guy ripped of that fanfic author. ;)

what ever happened to the forbidden jutsus scroll he had at the very beginning of the series? They should just let him read it and learn as much as he can.

O well things are getting good, cant wait to see the next chap.

Rotflmao. Seriously. They should open that bastard up and let him train on that. X'D

That would be interesting . . . what if Jaraiya taught him what was inside that scroll and Naruto is waiting for a one on one fight to reveal his true level of skill . . . Jaraiya is old and sneaky after all . . . it's just a thought and it makes it seem more interesting if Naruto knows all this forbidden jutsu or hidden jutsu but doesn't want everyone else to see it . . . but I think that would mean that, uh yeah Naruto couldn't have change that much . . .

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell