Starbuck is

they can't boot her from the series

she's one of the final 5 cylons!!!!!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

well she did "die" last Sunday *has a fit*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I wonder if that email scifi sent me was a lie. O_O it pretty much said: "on the season finale, the final five cylons will be revealed."

we know four of them, and then miraculously starbuck shows back up from the dead.. sounds like a cylon thing to me. :\

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

i'm not sure if she was really dead. Remember that ending part where they show earth by zooming out and flipping the camera?

I think Starbuck actually went through some kind of worm hole and popped out on the other side (ie. on a mirror of where the battle star and the rest of the people are). I don't know if you get what i'm saying. I dont entirly think shes a cylon.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

ya thats what someone was suggesting that happened on the BSG forums. Im not sure if thats where she popped out but it would make sense. Eye of Jupiter = storm.

Heres some other pics

blackholesStorm-72sm.jpg

resserver.php?blogId=164&resource=Bilde%207.jpg

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Yeah, but if she warped thru that storm and ended up in Earth's backyard, then why would that nebula be so important? O_O

I was thinking, maybe some weird wormhole thing could be happening in that eye of jupiter storm. Its lasted for years upon years and looks like it'll last forever.. maybe because jupiter is such a massive planet with a huge gravitational imprint on space, perhaps a similar planet could have a similar storm/connection point? O_O I dunno about all that.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Just curious what theories yall have about this & when were gonna see little Bucklings popping up in the BSG verse.Commence discussion. Id love to hear the thoughts & theories out there. Please spoiler line anything thats true spoiler as in not yet shown in current episodes. Im just wondering what thoughts any & all have put into this arc with all the recent revelations going on.I personally have NO IDEA what to think... Especially since we have NO FRAKKING IDEA what exactly Starbuck IS in the first place. Do we even know it was her ovary they took????

Sign in to follow this