Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

What did I do???

My dad's girlfriend (Rachel)'s daughter (Gabby) has been diving me past the line of crazy. But this is what put me over the edge. After I came home yesterday like always her and Rachel are already home. I go up into the room I share with Gabby and I find her on the floor coloring and riping out the pages of some of my manga. I started yelling and screaming my head off (there was nothing else I could do). Rachel came up stairs and started yelling at ME!! Rachel isn't blind she saw what her stupid daughter did.

When my dad came home both Rachel and Gabby told him that I went crazy and started yelling and screaming like I was in a madhouse. My dad told me to move everything in the room that was mine and move it into the guess room (which is located next to/in the den, where we have a door. For those of you who haven't been to South Carolina there are alot of wooded areas here and guess where my dad's house is).

I don't see what I did to get moved, Gabby screams and yells ALL the time. If I turn up missing I'll know who to blame.

For starters, if you turn up missing you probably won't be in a position to blame anyone.

Secondly, your dad is probably just trying to make his girlfriend's daughter feel comfortable... Have they just recently moved in? Because if they just moved in then he's probably trying to keep her comfortable. My suggestion is that you suck it up and deal with it, talk your dad into getting a lock on the door. Tell him he can have a key as well as you, that's really all you can do.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Well, I know how you feel, but how old is this little girl anyway? I don't have a lot of personal items thanks to my little brothers and sisters. I know how it feels to have your things destroyed. And a lot of the time I go crazy about it, but really if you think about it, they don't mean it. I can imagine how a little kid could use a manga as a coloring book. lol I knwo it must suck to have to take all the stuff outta your room, but next time try to be nicer. If you handle it calmly maybe your dad or his girlfriend will replace what was broken. And like with my little sister, I tell her she ruined my items and hurt my feelings ect, and she's a lot less likely to do it again rather than when I just yell at her. Cause really what does she care if I'm yelling, that's nothing new around here.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

Gabby is 7 with the attitude of a 12 year old. She can be sweet but she gets me wound up. Like she reads my notes (she knows how to work a cellphone also) and she tells on me like recently she told on me because Chris was in the room Gabby and I use to share and all Chris and I were doing was playing Halo.

The guess bedroom has a lock but I can't close it unless I ask my dad. And I know he's going to say no unless I'm really upset and need some time to cool off.

Gabby said sorry (I know my dad made her say it to keep the peace, I know she was still mad at me because I yelled at her). It's like a battle here between Rachel, Gabby, and I. And Gabby is neutral sometimes she's on my side, sometimes she is on her mom's side and other times she is on her own side.

next time she does it, if it really pissed you off to the point of screaming stop for a second and take a deep breath. Look her in the eyes and tell her "Tonight when your asleep and its all dark and your alone in this room, the devil and his evil monsters will come in from under your bed and eat you and your mother". Then sneak in and put some speakers under her bed attached to a cd player. Download some scary sounds and play it around 12am loud enough so she can hear it but no one else can.

lol j/k don't say or do anything like that haha. Your dad would probably kill you XD.

But in all honestly shes only 7 and she doesn't know any better. She probably doesn't even know what manga is. So sit down with her and teach her what it is. Once you guys have a common interest in somthing it should be easy to reason with her. (ex. If your good ill read you a new manga I got) or something like that.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Seven? I can picture a three or four year old tearing up someone else's book and coloring on it, but a seven year old should more than know better. That's first grade age, and you can't just go into school and tear up the books there. Either that girl has a serious attitude problem, or she's just plain slow.

Tellah2.jpg

Okay, I kinda take back what I said. I have seven year old brother, and he knows I'd be pissed if he did that. He knows a lot better than to color or rip up books. I mean my 5 year old little sister colors on books sometimes, but even she knows better than to rip them up. I would understand if she was 3 or 4 or something, but 7 is just waay too old to be getting away with stuff like that. And maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to take that up with her mom, just tell her you don't want her screwing with your stuff. And next time if it's something bigger, like an xbox game or something, then somebody's gonna replace it and it ain't gonna be you. She needs to give her daughter a little tough loving.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

Gabby wouldn't do anything like that she knows how expencive electonics are and she probably thought that they were some cheap comic books that you could do what ever you want with after you finish reading them.

Gabby is too witty to be slow. You kow how kids like to do show and tell so they can show off to their friends well that's what she was trying do so she could show her friends (stupid, stupid little child).

Gabby's one of those spoiled littie snoby brats that need to get their ass beat. It's not fair that I had to go through that hell when I was her age for things that weren't even close to the bad things she's done. I'm talking about my dad beating her till she has to throw up like he did to me (it's not just a boy thing my mom did it too, to me and my sister).

I can't sit down with her and expain what manga is and do stuff like that because both my dad and Rachel suggested that and it clearly didn't work she's to involved into those ugly little Bratz things that are replacing Barbie.

7? My niece is 7 and knows damn well what my manga is. So does her mother. It's not cheap. That's crap. This is why I can see my daughter calling me up a few years from now, crying how much she can't stand her dad because he chooses his gf over her. Anything to make that woman happy. I don't even know him anymore. I must say I am disapointed with your dad for a.) not knowing your hobbies well enough to know that manga is expensive. When I collected my Sailor Moon stuff My mom was fully awhere how much It all cost, and b.) he didn't even ask u about the situation. Just took Rachel's word. Come on now. That's just wrong. What did your mom have to say may I ask?

HK

P.S. BRATZ are ugly ass toys. That says it all right there about Gabby.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

When my mother has to go out of state or country for buisness stuff it's kinda hard to get in contact with her. Since she's out of counrty this time she's probably not going to come back till the end of march that's why I have to stay with my dad instead of my sister.

My mother usually buys me my manga and if she isn't able to I pay for it myself but it seems to me the only time I pay for anime and manga stuff is when I'm staying with my dad, other than that I go to the library. My dad is a computer/sports/military kinda guy, when I try to explain or talk to him about it he just teases me by calling it the wrong names (ex: yugiyashi/ pok'e man, etc.).

I love my dad and I hate to say this but I think Rachel has him wrapped around her little finger and in her eyes I'm pretty much just a guess here. *sighes* And my dad wounders why I spend alot of time to myself or hang out with my friends alot.

then you should tell your dad that. believe it or not your parents do care about your opinion when their doing things that effect their and your life. My dad brings home girl friends every so often and most of the time its when i'm home doing work. Once they leave he asks me what I think about them and stuff. Since i'm an adult he expects me to be at his level.

You may not be an adult but i'm sure your dad would still respect your opinion if you told him how you felt about her and how shes got him wrapped around her finger.

In the worst case you will have to be nice to the women and her daughter. She could convince your dad to send you off to military school if you piss her off enough :P.

sig.php

I agree you should tell your dad thow you feel. I mean, I will have an open line of communication with my daughter no matter what she want's to talk about. My greatest battle will be with my self and making sure that I do not bad mouth her dad to her, as much as I would like to. Her father and I agreed that rules would be rules in both houses. Bedtimes etc..so that we did not run into a situation like this. My daughter's dad has a new gf (and has for the last 2 years) who is beyond wonderful to my daughter. In fact she has jumped my shit when she thought that I was not doing what I should be doing. I allow her only so much space on that topic, but she does spend 5 days a week with my daughter and also stays home with her and her daughter so that my daughter dosn't have to go to daycare. We all have a mutual agreement. Im the mom no matter what. He's the dad. My daughter will be a very loved little girl and quite spoiled, yet humble. LOL. It sounds like you have great parents, even though dad is being kinda silly about things...

I would talk to your dad and tell him how you are feeling. Just be honest with him. Pull him aside when you can get a sec, without ears listening in on you. Ask him for maybe some father/daughter time. Im 25 years old and had to ask my dad to leave his gf home so that I may have a lunch without her chiming in. SHE understood and encouraged my dad to do that, (not that he needed it..but still..)She is really sweet, but she also has my dad and his money around her finger.

The worst thing you can do is not try..LOL. Good Luck sweetie and remember we are all here for you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Fine I'll talk to him.

Finally Gabby's being very sweet to me. I'll tell you why. Yesturday Michele (the child tamer) came over to practice with me. Well after dinner while we were waiting for her ride Gabby started annoying us. Michele is quiet but has a short tempure sometimes. I still don't know how she does it but she can tell some one something and they'll change their behavior (I still think she threatens people but in a way where they don't hate her just a little scared and cautious of her). So today when I came home with Chris and Michele, Gabby dragged her off to brain wash her with her Bratz dolls.

Now my problem is Rachel. She's starting to scare me. She's been giving me weird looks, staring at me when I like eat or when I'm watching tv. She's also been answering my calls even though we have caller id. Don't you guys think that's weird or am I just paranoid?

Maybe she thinks your crazy behavior is linked to some weird vampire or devil worship? Maybe she thinks u are on drugs..? Who knows..I think parents get way TOO paranoid..LOL..not that I was saying u do or are interested in doing these things but..maybe the woman can't except that her child is an abnormal brat and u are actually (gasp!) a normal teenager.

P.s. She sounds like she needs to check herself and she kinda sounds like a bitch..not to sound rude. If she is going to date your dad she needs to except that a.) u have a mom and she will never match up and b.) to except u for who u are, now and later.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

sounds like shes trying to find something wrong with you. If she keeps doing it borrow a friends cell phone and call your own house then when she picks up tell her to stop answering your calls lol.

sig.php

*snort* yes do it!!!!

I could never be the step mom. my own kids are enough I dun want nothin to do w/ somebody elses X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this