Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

YGO sig!

Very nice, look's slightly diffrent from a typical YGO banner, but has the same feel. plus Yugi is looking insane in that pic lol

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

well seeing as it is based off the original Yugi and not the 4kids version....of course he looks evil

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

well seeing as it is based off the original Yugi and not the 4kids version....of course he looks evil

yeah i know, he was a pretty awesome dude! just even for Yugi, he looks evil. lol in any version.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

He's not evil, but he's definatly a lot different than the Duel Monsters that aired in the US. They made some references in DM about the pharoh's power to punish the wicked and so on. But all he really does is play Duel Monsters. O.o Yami in Shadow Game actually deals out the punishment. It's rather amusing, at least to me. ^_^;

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Yeah, ive read alot of the stuff thats happend in the manga, and the anime. it is awhole lot diffrent, but in that pic, just looks evil, which is cool! despite how he is in any version, just dont see him look like that often.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

Sign in to follow this