Sign in to follow this  
COBRA

First New Banner in along while!

*point's below* if no one knows what it is, it's a banner of the TV show, Dexter, from ShoTime!

and the qoute is from the Sandman by Neil Gaiman.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

and now a new avatar, i didn't make it, but i will be drawing my own later. tis a silly little Hitman. :D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

A Serial Killer, who works as a blood analyst for the Florida Police Department. he Kill's criminal's who escape Justice, not only cause it's a morale thing, but because it keeps him from killing anyone and everyone lol. in the first season, (second season starts in either september or later) he track's down a killer who remove's the blood from his victim's which drive's Dexter freaking crazy !(though really he's killing people so i use that loosely)

was a good show. it's based on a series of Books as well.(the 1'st season was based on one whole book, so each season should be the same)

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

Hmmm... seem's the banner has dissapread, not sure where it went to. when i try to place it back, it say's i have 2 image's in my Sig alreddy. and i can't have more then one. O,o but if im not the only one who can see. (or rather not see) it's gone!

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

Decided, since i couldn't get our Dexter banner working, (for above reason)

i decided to change it to this, untill i can figure out whats wrong with the Dexter banner, other wise. our avatar will remain this DVT awareness Ribbon, untill the end of the month.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

:BUMP:

bumpy.jpg

Just testing to see if our banner works :D and this Mr Bumpy thing is funny :bump:

Oh and our old way of eliminating things

vegetafireball.gif

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

These are cool guys. Hey, this is my 100th post..yeah!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this