Sign in to follow this  
Mathias

Yeah, yeah, I'm sledgestone's brother

I was on this forum in the past as Drydian. I couldn't spend much time on the forums over the last two years due to one very important reason. Okay, make that two.

Kids.

If you have them, you know what I mean. If you don't, enjoy it while you can, because their coming. Let that haunt your nightmares.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I'm the eldest brother. As you can tell from my avatar, I'm clearly also the most handsome and intelligent.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

^ X'D!

Hiya Mat, welcome aboard the crazy madhouse and I must warn you of the addiction to it!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Hopefully, the twitching will stop in a few days to be later filled with a kind of numbness to it all. In the mean time, I'll prescribe myself a couple of posts and call the admin in the morning.

I normally don't stay up this late, because my boy wakes up around 6:30. However, I made the mistake of drinking a Pepsi with my late dinner and all I can do is fidget and type, fidget and type, fidget and type.

Try typing "fidget and type" really fast. I screwed up almost every other character. <sigh>

Does this mean I'm getting tired or am I just high on caffeine? Can you tell the difference? Umm, no.

If you have them, you know what I mean. If you don't, enjoy it while you can, because their coming. Let that haunt your nightmares.

I tried to warn you!

sup bro? :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

After typing my final message last night, I found myself staring into the back of my eyelids. At some point I crawled into bed. I woke up a few times, once laughing myself to wake. My wife thought it was cute.

That hurt my manhood.

I now must make up for it. Oww ... you can't see it now... oww ... but I'm ripping the hair off my chest .... oww ... to prove my manhood.

Oww. That was one experience that I don't care to repeat.

Not too bad. I wish my little girl would stop crying and take her nap already.

Thank you all for your wonderful most welcoming introductions. I know we'll all get to know each other very well and hopefully enjoy each others companies. Until then, if someone can scratch this itch under my left shoulder blade, I'd be much obliged. These straight jackets don't allow for much movement.

Sledgestone said he MIGHT loosen them in a few weeks. :happy:

Hello! Hello! Welcome!

LOL. My 2 year old and I fight over nap time. She whines and tells me "No mommy, I don't want to take a nap.." This usually ends as a back in forth dance of her running from me to my mother asking us if she really has to take one. I finally tricked her into it by convincing her that her favorite toy at grandma's house (her glow worm-like Curious George) needs a nap real bad and that she needs to help him take one. The three of us lay down and nuff said. She's out like a light. (sigh). Works everytime.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

My son stopped taking naps when he turned a year and a half to two and guess what my little girl is doing as she rounds the year and a half bend? Ya got it! She's getting a car. She has to have, because she's driving us crazy.

My boy started the terrible twos early, but the worst of it seems to have past. Thank God he now falls to sleep around 7:30 on average. Now to survive it all over again with the little girl. <shudder> I'm crying out of love here. <sniff> Not from stress or lack of sleep. <sniff> <honk> (that honk was from blowing my nose, or was it a fly by goosing?)

My brother can't spell. I blame the public school systems for his poor edubication.