Sign in to follow this  
COBRA

Oh snap!

COBRA 1:

we're still up on here, smell the freshness, (some random qoute i picked up this morning) the only reason we never came back cause our stupid aol kept saying we were either banned, wrong ip address, or we were not Cobra. (and being gone this long, i was worried we weren't going to be anymore.)

but we're finally back, and hopefully back for good, cause we kicked aol to the curb, (awhile back anyway, just been busy.)

lots been going on with us, here, but we can go in to ther some other time, those who knew us, if your all still here, i saw some of you, but i'll still name everyone we knew better then most. Lady, Sledge, Dubird, Cloud, DX, nice to see you all, and some faces i see who weren't here last time we were, new ones and returning ones it seems. those who knew us, can ask for our new e-mail address.

it's good to be back, not sure if i'll cruise the forums after this, cause i've got somethings to take care of around here, but i should later anyway.

*blows a hole out in a wall to the right of me, and walks through it*

(is curious to see our old sig, and what it is.)

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

yay! Cobras are back! *tackle-glomps all of them*

And for some reason, the only other thing I can think of to say is "I've had it with the muther-f*ckin' snakes on this muther-f*ckin' plane!" ^_^;';

not that i don't love you guys, but i know someone's going to say it eventually....*G*

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

We ain't never been on no plane, nor have we been around Samuel L Jackson. but that qoute works for us lol. *is glomped* i had forgotten of this..glomping lol

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Hey everyone!!! Cobras forgot what glomping is! Everyone remind them!! *LOL*

*packs on alot of Pillows* bring on the glomping, and being that there is 4 of us, well that will make this alittle easier. people can take turns. :P

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

holy crap....more freaks coming back XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

More freaks huh? :P yes we're back, but with a full fledge 4'th member now. Zippy, which would be our nickname for our little brother, Nicky, before he was just Hush hush, here and there, now if he wanted he could post him self.

oh and here's a run down, on who's who. we'll get pics, we've got a Cam now!, we've finally joined the 1990's! lol

Cobra 1 = James

Cobra 2 = Jeremy

Cobra ? = Chase

Zippy the sizzler = Nicky

all 4 = trouble!

we're still going by hitman as our nicknames, oh and, i remember we used to be SSJ Hitmen, from time to time. well add Vampiric Hitmen too. sounds cool. lol (and a bad thing to have coming after you with a contract to kill)

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

thanks, though we've never really left the insanity we have always been one with it. we're like the only member on here, with 4 member's in one, and it actually be 4 diffrent members :haha: plus if you'll see our qoute below, we're not exactly the best examples of sanity lol.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

lol welcome back. I cant help but think of this quote when you guys talk.

"I am Legion: for we are many".

i like that. :evil: might just have to put it in our sig.:D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

Cobra!? Its really you! Hows everything been? Is your mom doing good?

:glomp:

COBRA 2:things are going ok. but our mom is in worse shape. me and COBRA 1 our working for the state of Texas now as health care nurses.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

yeah maybe we should get seprate accounts. though this saves time...for us anyway lol

and thanks for the welcome back's :D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

I like it that ya all post under one s/n

makes me feel a lil less bi polar X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hi there, welcome aboard ^_^ *waves and glomps in a non-homo manner ... ofcorpse*

*is glomped*

never thought of that in that way, but im assuming others have.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg