Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Discuss Skypiea

Hmmmmm ... well, I just got to Skypiea and so far so good on the interesting factor!

The whole ocean in the sky concept is sugoi, plus it's like a build up right now ... the story where I'm at (ep 160) Luffy's just got into a battle with the Ball Priest while Zoro, Nami and Robin have gone for a little exploration.

So far I'm disappointed in Robin - her character development and her show of abilities. She was freaking brutal in the Alabasta arc and here she's shown like a wimp ...

Zoro, wardrobe change!

Episode 151 had probably the most number of important character introductions in any episode so far, sugoi :) ... Whitebeard's a freaking giant o_0

Moving on, this God Enel chap seems interesting ... I'll try looking for him in that calendar I put up at work ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Zoro was teh hot in goggles X'D

Luffy vs Enel was awsome. It was a fight where they had to really work it for a win.

I loved it when Merry flew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Right now I'm at Enies Lobby (arc) and Skypiea I feel was a lil disappointing compared to Alabasta or Enies so far, less memorable to put it bluntly!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this