Sign in to follow this  
Wolflord

Input would be nice

So I have a date next weekend, and I'm really psyched about it. The girl in question is GORGEOUS, and we know each other really well, and I really really like her and all that, and so I was wondering what you guys think I should do for a first date. I won't go to a movie (movies are a lousy any-date really), and I want to do something special. What do you guys think I should do that would be really fun... Just keep in mind that we're both 15'ish. Money's not a problem, but I don't want to blow like 150 bucks or anything :P

So what I was thinking was going to dinner at a restaurant that I love (my mom took me there a lot back when my parents first split up, so it has special meaning to me), and then I was thinking afterwards we could go ice-skating down by this frozen lake like a 3 or 4 minute drive from my house. It's got hills around it and stuff, so it's pretty private, but not too private like we're trying to escape or anything. It's just a really pretty place in the evening. I also like the ice-skating because I've always wanted to go skating with a girl like that, and I've never done it, and it's one of the things I really want to do, and I'm a pretty good skater so I don't need to worry about embarassing myself (not that I would anyways)

But ya, any input you guys have would be really cool, I'm always looking for new ideas!

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

That sounds like a good date. :happy: Make sure she knows how to ice skate tho. ^_~ If it was spring/summer I'd suggest miniature golf because it gives you plenty of time to talk to each other while you play. And don't diss the movies. :P A scary movie might get her to cling all over you, or a romantic comedy might set the mood for a good conversation during the dinner after the movie.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

that's true, never thought of that.

Yea, some other people said miniputt would be a good one. There's a pretty cool place that does it somewhat close to my house, and close to the restaurant.. Hmmm

aomsehri \|/

just don't make her stand outside and freeze her ass off :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*is so excited for you" :D I'm glad she said yes, that's awesome! I love the ice skating idea, that sounds so perfect. And even if she doesn't know how to ice skate, teach her. I really can't think of anything else that would be good this time of year. Great idea, I'm sure she'll love it. :)

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

it sounds like you got a really good date planned out already =) im sure if she doesnt know how yo ice skate, she wouldnt mind learning. also, if she is a little nervous a movie might be good to start off with too. ask her if there are any movies she particularly wants to see that came out recently. the restraunt idea is very good (i dont even really know people who do that anymore). i dont really have any good ideas besides that, but youre on a good roll =^_^= i hope you guys have fun :D

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

wow a few weeks ago you where deprested and now your happy and on a date with a hot girl! Im happy for you :)

The date you have planned sounds perfect! I was also going to suggest sledding or mini golf but the date you have planned sounds allot better. Just act your self around her and im sure everything will turn out great.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Oh, I did. Except one of her friends was having a birthday party or something at the same place, roughly the same time O_O Just a coincidence, and they joined us without asking :(

With most people I would have called shenanigans, but she's not like that. Plus my best friend is there, and where I'm concerned his word is gold.

Owell, this week we're going out again :D Just the two of us.

aomsehri \|/

Sign in to follow this