Sign in to follow this  
Across the Universe

Little Assholes Pissing Me Off!

I go on this other message bored and this one jerk off thinks he's cool because he called me a "13itch". What the fuck if he said that to my face i'd punch him in the nuts! I hate people who dis you on chatrooms there jsut little pussys who try and act cool by internet bullying peeps and then laughing because there safe at there own house behind there computer screen! And it bugs me when people call me a "nerd" and think there so tough, well there just as "nerdy" as i am if there on the computer to!

Gawd!

:mad2:

believe me, there are people

I go on this other message bored and this one jerk off thinks he's cool because he called me a "13itch". What the fuck if he said that to my face i'd punch him in the nuts! I hate people who dis you on chatrooms there jsut little pussys who try and act cool by internet bullying peeps and then laughing because there safe at there own house behind there computer screen! And it bugs me when people call me a "nerd" and think there so tough, well there just as "nerdy" as i am if there on the computer to!

Gawd!

are you talking about habbo again? :P you're an ass to people on there too sometimes. :meh: I remember that one time when you cornered some girl and blasted her with your habbo laser eye attack. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

are you talking about habbo again? :P you're an ass to people on there too sometimes. :meh: I remember that one time when you cornered some girl and blasted her with your habbo laser eye attack. X'D

rofl is this Habbo hotel your talking about? Never knew you could "attack" people in it. haha thats kind of funny.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

rofl is this Habbo hotel your talking about? Never knew you could "attack" people in it. haha thats kind of funny.

yeah habbo hotel. and no you can't attack anyone. I just like to screw with her by talking like you can. X'D if they'd give you that option.. hell, I'd sign up and buy some habbo coins to kill some bobbas. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

dont worry about it. if you get all worked up over someone calling you a name, then you just fell right into their trap. either ignore/block them, or just leave the particular chat they're in. there no use getting all worked up over what happens in a chat room =/ and ya, he's probably like, 9 years old. he needs a life =3 and hey, maybe he just wants attention. so dont give him any =3

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Gawd!

I hope the irony of this post wasn't lost on anyone.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Sign in to follow this