Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

The Hills Have Eyes

We watched "The Hills Have Eyes" tonight.. another f*cked up movie. It was freaked out and bloody, and there were only a few parts that were really predictable.. but over its a good horror movie. the little speech the cripple/mutant said in the chair seemed kinda like the "theme" moment of the movie, but aside from that there was some brutal killing going on.

The dogs annoyed the hell out of me in the beginning of the movie, but that one dog got some serious revenge all on its own.

O_O I think the movie could have used a few more people in the movie to get killed off tho.. everyone seemed to die so damn quick.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ya I saw this when it came out. It was a good movie although that glasses guy was a prick the whole movie.

Their coming out with a second Hills Have Eyes but the trailers look so bad and the plot is sketchy. From the looks of it I think its going to be a b rated movie and skip the movies and go right to dvd.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

my dog freaks out whenever she hears other shepards or puppies on the tv :P

Beast was the real hero of the movie X'D

*runs off to find an ax*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I saw that movie when it came out with my one of my best friends and a lady we worked with. We snuck some rum in, and kept laughing our asses off. It was kinda gory. I felt bad for those people. I have to give the dad credit at least he stopped and asked for directions (since there is that whole thing about men never wanting to stop and ask for directions when they are lost)...even though it got this guy and his whole family killed. LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru