Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Damn Sunday bullshit!

Shit, I haven't watched Apprentice after their first episode :sweat: I don't remember where, when and what time it airs >_>

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

President's Day special today, starting noon till I think 5 pm is a The Apprentice marathon on CBNC ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

we watched apprentice online, but low and behold, scifi's website doesn't allow people to view the most recent episodes of their hit shows like all other television websites do. (probably because they want to sell them on itunes) >_< so i checked their guide for when it would replay and we had to watch it at 11:00pm on tuesday night. wtf. why can't fucking scifi air this show any day of the week earlier than 10pm!? they can re-run dresdien files 20 times in a week but BSG gets only 2 airings at rediculous time slots!? :x i'm half tempted to start treating BSG like a fansub and wait for the weekly torrent to come out. either that or finally break down and get DVR so i can just watch it whenever and skip all the commercials.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this