Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Unfair battles

We get to hear Luffy mention all the time while he's escaping and running away from Smoker that he can't beat him. So, Luffy, although on the path of being the Pirate King can't defeat all ... ! Who else is a nasty unbeatable adversary for our favorite chump?

What other characters/examples can you draw from this ... it'as nice to watch even battles through the Alabasta arc with the number agents versus our pirate gang.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

He probably can't beat Aokiji or Garp either. Hell, Luffy is straight up terrified of Garp.. X'D

I doubt Luffy could beat blackbeard, whitebeard, shanks or don flamingo either..

Out of everyone tho... Enel is probably one of the most powerful beings in all of One Piece.. that guy is practically unkillable.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Except for Shanks, I dunno allllllllllllllll those guys Sledge X'D ... which makes it even more interesting!

But what level of power are those guys? Are they among the Shichibukai? Luffy was nowhere in comparison to Crocodile in the beginning but got lucky because his ally was water/blood. I'm just wondering ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Aokiji = Marine Admiral (DF user)

Garp = Marine Vice Admiral (Unknown if DF user, probably not, but he has Insane strength)

Blackbeard = Pirate Captain of crew of 4 (DF user)

Whitebeard = Beyond Shichibukai (Giant. Unknown if DF user, I would assume not)

Shanks = Beyond Shichibukai (Unknown if DF user, I would assume not)

Don Flamingo = Shichibukai (DF user)

And of course there is Dragon.. The number one most wanted man on the planet.. I think he owns south blue now. X'D I highly doubt Luffy could take him if they fought, considering the guy is crazily powerful.

Dragon, I guess is the guy who came in Loguetown and spoke briefly with Smoker ne?

Sorta going on a tangent here but, who the heck saved Luffy that night in Loguetown with all the lightening!!!?!?? Some guy who possessed the power to control thunder or the 'will of D' as they call it?

Dragon, I guess is the guy who came in Loguetown and spoke briefly with Smoker ne?

Sorta going on a tangent here but, who the heck saved Luffy that night in Loguetown with all the lightening!!!?!?? Some guy who possessed the power to control thunder or the 'will of D' as they call it?

yeah, thats him. Dragon (probably) called down that lightening.. it looks like he has some sort of storm fruit power or something because of that big energyish blast he sent thru the entire town.

Sign in to follow this