Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

The Decent

We watched this movie last night and damn, those cave monsters are fucked up scary! O_O Anyone else watch this yet? Its a british movie, but shit, it ranks up their with 28 days as a great horror movie for me. :D

Those women were so freaking violent! O_O goddamn! some of them were holding their own pretty damn good!

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

yes, women are capable of terrible acts of violence :evil:

any movie where ppl are getting eaten alive just makes me kinda :holyhell::barf:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I saw it in theaters last year and thought it was very good as far as horror movies go. The DVD version has an extended ending that was cut from the US theatrical version. Did you guys watch the US ending or the European one?

lightsig.jpg

We watched it on-demand so we never got to see any alternate ending.. what we saw was:

after the main girl hit her head she ended up getting up and meeting with the other butch chick, they killed the hell outta some cave beasts, and then she confronted her with that necklace, cut her leg up and left her behind while she escaped.. she crawled out thru and opening, got to the suv and drove off for a while crying... and then she woke up and realized none of that shit happened... which leads to her seeing a b-day cake and her dead daughter and they zoomed out cut to the credits.

a pretty fucked up ending with a twist, what was the other ending like?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

This was a fun movie for me ... it left me grinning happy happy for the last 40 odd minutes when the creatures emerge. I wish they showed them a little more brutal-er or that they were few in numbers ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.