gokuDX7

Ghost Rider

hmmm where to start, this movie was so so. punch lines and jokes where not so funny. I found anything said as a joke not funny at all (aside from the cop part..wont give it away). The graphics on the other hand where great. The riding up the side of the building and the undead horse was kick ass. The downside to that was the skulls where way to small for the actors body's. This made it look way cheese in my opinion.

The story line was great, as how it was in the comics but the fight parts where way to fast and way to short. We spend a good hour learning about the past and all about ghost rider and then when the fighting actually starts its all crammed within a few mins. The ending was especially disappointing. We expect the devils son after obtaining allot of souls to at least do some crazy shit...but no he dies a fast and extremely dumb death.

If theirs a 2nd movie I have no plans on watching it. I give the movie a 6 out of 10.

The up side was I got to see the Resident Evil trailer. Looks better then the 2nd movie but it might suck.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I was interested in seeing this movie until I read your post, wow.. I thought it would have been a better movie.

The ending was especially disappointing. We expect the devils son after obtaining allot of souls to at least do some crazy shit...but no he dies a fast and extremely dumb death.

wow.. ruined that movie for me. rotfl j/k XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

There're spoiler tags you could use too, goku! The movie looked cheesy in the promos, I wouldn't wanna go watch it anyway.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

trust me thats not a spoiler. Theirs allot to it then just that. in fact the whole beginning of the movie you learn about these souls and shit. So if you do see it you will be like wow Goku left stuff out lol.

Oh well sorry if I ruined anyones movie because of that lol. Still it was not worth seeing in my opinion. Good thing I had a free movie pass or else I would be kicking my self for spending money.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I just saw it yesterday and I thought it was really good! I mean, grant it, there were some dissapointing fighting scenes, but other than that, the special effects were really amazing and smooth. I love the story though, I read the comics when I was little, and he was my grandfather's favorite. So, all in all, I was really satisfied with the finished effect. I give it a four out of five. :happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

I was surprised because Eva's acting sucked.

Characters I liked:

Blaze [not bad, baby.]

Son of Devil [honestly, the photography was excellent]

Best friend [he should've stayed in character and not told the ex-gf/JOURNALIST everything that was happening. Don't Talk to Strangers]

Characters that needed work:

Eva's personna--less chest and ignorance, please? more acting.

Everyone else.

I enjoyed the movie because of the graphics, really. The backplot was excellent but the ending could've used a little more umph.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

I saw it Friday night and...Eva Mendez's boobs made the entire movie great... >_>

...Blackheart looked like a douche, he's wasn't supposed to look like a human. When Ghost Rider first appeared the head was was to small, but that wasn't the case through out the movie. Plus the Spirits of Vengeance were defeated far too easily, it didn't even take two minutes on each of them. Plus mixing Ghost Riders weapons was sorta lame.

Overall I'd give it a 8/10, only because I usually can't hate a movie and because some parts weren't that bad.

I hope Ironman is as good as Daredevil was...

As far as the ending goes...I think they left it like that on purpose. Because if I remember correctly, in the comics, there was Ghost Rider, and Ghost Rider Rides Again or something close to that. So I think they ended it with the ability to make a sequel if they wanted, but if not, then it still had a decent ending ya know?

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

i haven't seen the movie yet, but im a huge ghost rider fan, so im still watching it, despite some of the bad comments made about it,(same with the punsiher, and i don't see the problem with that movie) though i fully expected it anyway. and im surprised more people haven't said it's extremly cheesy, if anyone read the original comics, it was pretty cheesy, (sure it was a comic from the 70's but still) though the cheese is still in the new comic they've released of the ghost rider.

so im good with that, but would have expected there to be more fight scenes, though besides "road to damnation" Ghost rider always took out his enemys way to fast for me. so maybe it's a good thing, maybe it's not. (but you kinda think a biker with a flaming skull, would have a better fight don't ya?)

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Finally got to see this movie. The fight scenes were over way to fast. One hit kills, wtf. And they had a chance to all team up on him in the first fight but instead they all leave the guy to die. But then again, seeing as the ghost rider is so overpowered he can kill everyone in one hit, I'm not surprised they ran for their lives at that moment. But then they all think they can take him one on one? That makes no sense.

The special effects were good and the overall movie/plot was good. Nicholas Cage looked a bit too old tho. And that girl seriously needed shirts that actually fit her. And how lame of a person is she that she would hook back up with a guy 20ish? years later after he left her without ever saying goodbye. Weak women annoy me. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I remember seeing this back in theaters. I think it's overall OK. I didn't see it for plot or that girls chest. I did see it out of curiousity of how bad ass Ghost Rider would be.

Out what I remember the movie can be sumed up as 1 guy who looks like he listens to Rob Zombie beat the crap out of a bunch of Emos.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.