Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

I finally caught up in the manga! :happy:

Poor Chad, he finally gets a powerup and becomes much stronger, and boom.. he gets instantly taken out again. :\

Did anyone else laugh their ass off when Nell vomited all over that guy's wounds to heal him? X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

yeah that was pretty funny....Nell is a freaky lil...kid @_@

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

So Rukia met up with kaiendono... the vice lieutenant that died while fighting a hollow.. and that would mean he is Ganju and Kukaku's brother? and the guy looks just like Ichigo (which i forgot because that flashback was so long ago).. No wonder everyone was willing to help Ichigo out in Soul Society.

And maybe thats why Rukia seems to have a thing for him. Everytime Ichigo gets hurt, Rukia runs to help him.. Maybe because she could never help Kaien way back when.

That's cool and all but personally I want to see the new Renji in action. I mean look how Chad's training with Urahara paid off now imagine a Lt. like Renji who knows how to fight and everything undergoing his training.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

That's cool and all but personally I want to see the new Renji in action. I mean look how Chad's training with Urahara paid off now imagine a Lt. like Renji who knows how to fight and everything undergoing his training.

we would end up with another Ichigo XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I bet Renji's training with Chad probably benefited Renji just as much as it helped Chad.. but Chad's newest powers really came from the fact that hes in heuco mundo and his latest battles with arrancars.. its like hes a sayian gaining massive power with each new fight. XD

Do you think any of the captains or vice captains are hiding vaizard/hollow masks up their sleeves? kind of like how Ikakku was holding back his bankai?

Well first id like to ask...whats with chad and is reaction to heuco mundo? Is he like a cross bread or something? Like his dad was a human and his mom was a hollow or something? It just seemed strange when he was talking, he made it seem like him coming to heuco mundo made his powers go crazy and with names like Devils left arm I can only Imagen that he has some connection to that place. Chad should turn into the devil and be like get out of my house bitches :P

As for Captains and vice captains holding out....I think the shop keeper Urahara has more then we know about. He was a past captain right? We don't know why he left soul society or how he knows so much about everything. It would be cool if he turned out to be like Ichigo. Didnt it say in one of the manga episodes that Urahara was experimenting and trying to successfully make a captain use hollow powers (IE. what he did with Ichigo)? It would make sense if he had the same type of power later on.

sig.php

Chad's left arm looked like the skin of an arrancar. O_O I'm wondering how much longer it'll be before he gets a full blown hollow mask.. either that or he'll get a leg and body armor upgrade.. if only he could absorb the attacks of the enemies hes defeated he would be like the bleach equivalent of megaman with his energy blast attacks. :P

Urahara made the Hogyoku. The hogyoku can "break the boundaries between hollow and shinigami." Aizen can use the thing to instantly turn hollows into arrancars.. Then I guess if the thing was used on a shinigami, it could instantly transform them into vaizards.. and if that is the case, then I'm sure Urahara must have tested his invention on himself and possibly others too.. hell, maybe some of the vaizards in the manga are a direct result of Urahara's test experiments. O_O

hmm Chads from mexico isnt he? Arnt all the arrancars Spanish? Kind of makes me think that theres way more to chad that we are not being told yet.

Ya I bet that group of Vaizards that helped Ichigo are Urahara'a experiments and he just didn't tell anyone.

sig.php

.....OOOOOOOOR its as simple as him and Orihime got their powers from being around Ichigo too long and he ended up getting hollow powers

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

well Hueco Mundo means "Hollow World" in spanish so we can rule out it meaning "hell". But Hollow World is supposed to be = to hell so I guess it's the same. At least thats what the manga described it as at the very biggining. Good people go to sould sociaty bad go to Hollow world...

Also Las Noches means "The Nights". Just in case anyone wanted to know about the guys that are in the castle.

I guess what Eppy is saying could be true too. Maby we are reading into it to much and they all just randomly got powers that are associated with diffrent groups in the show/manga. I still think we will learn somthing new and more intresting about Chad and Orihime's power. Id find the show boring if they just go the powers becuse they where around Ichigo all the time.

sig.php

I find it interesting that Ichigo's own powers (not counting the powers he got from Rukia at the very beginning) develop after he goes through the hollow training with Urahara....

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

there is a hell. one of the hollows they defeated was sent to hell. the door to hell appeared and sucked the hollow guy in; I cant remember which ep that was, I'll look later when I'm motivated.

Urahara used the shattered shaft technique to make Ichigo a vizard; get your shinigami powers back or become a hollow and we'll kill you. He got his powers back and then some. If his power leak caused his friends to gain power before he became a vizard, his new power must be leaking and changing his buddies even more drastically now ne?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i wanna know why ichigo has an insane amount of reiatsu. is it some fluke that happens every now and then? what is it? at least with naruto we know the sources of his beserk strenghth is from the kyuubi's chakra--but why Ichigo?

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

there is a hell. one of the hollows they defeated was sent to hell. the door to hell appeared and sucked the hollow guy in; I cant remember which ep that was, I'll look later when I'm motivated.

Urahara used the shattered shaft technique to make Ichigo a vizard; get your shinigami powers back or become a hollow and we'll kill you. He got his powers back and then some. If his power leak caused his friends to gain power before he became a vizard, his new power must be leaking and changing his buddies even more drastically now ne?

oh ya hell doors I remember that. So then what the hell is Hollow World? Just a place for bad people until they go to earth and get killed and sent to hell? Somehow this whole concept seems redundant.

Heaven

Soul Society

Living

Hollow World

Hell

Whats the point of having SS and HW I wonder? Limbo maybe?

Ya I also remember the "get your shinigami powers back or become a hollow and we'll kill you" thing. But I don't think his power or leak actually gave all of his friends their unique attributes. For example orahima (sp?) can reject things, making it see as if they never happened. Then theirs Quincy so he already had power. Chads arm and body turn into things that resemble hollows just in different colors with names like Hell in them. They may be getting some power from Ichigo but I don't think it has any influence over what their attacks or attributes are. Just gives them more juice to work with. If you notice the other friends that have been around him can only see Ghosts but they have no special powers. This goes to show you that the 3 that are with him started with hidden power they may not have known about until now.

@Vincent - Ichigo is what you could consider a pure blooded shinigami. His dad was a captain and from the looks of things left Soul Society and married a human (or maybe his mom was something else?). So ichigo obtained allot of power from his father. Aparently shinigami don't do that often but if they did I bet we would end up with more people like ichigo. Imagen Rukia and Ichigo having a kid in the living world :).

sig.php

if Ichigo's dad is a shinigami of captain level.. but went to earth and had a kid, then he must have somehow been reborn into the human world? because if not, then urahara made him a gigai that can impregnate women? :look: because I don't see how an invisible spiritual being could impregnate a living human unless he had his own physical body to pass on living genes.. O_O; unless Ichigo is jesus christ.

maybe Ichigo's mom isn't really just a Human.

Also Sledg do they say you cant Impregnate someone when in a gigai? I always guessed that if you live in one long enough you become a living human since when Rukia was in hers for so long and one of the shinigami came to get her in the beginning of the season he mentions something about how shes getting feelings and becoming a human or something along those lines.

sig.php

Rukia woulda become fully human if she stayed in the giga that supressed her shinigami powers ne?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Rukia woulda become fully human if she stayed in the giga that supressed her shinigami powers ne?

ya, thats what I was guessing. If you watch the first few episodes over again it kind of makes sense.

sig.php

Dahaha. X'D

I am disappointed with Grimjaw's released state. It reminds me of Hyena from Disney's Gargoyles:

Gargoyles%28Ani%292x17.JPG

(hyena is the girl second from the right)

In the series hyena gets an upgrade to her body that highly resembles what grimjaw looks like right now in the manga with the backwards jointed legs and all. I can't find a pick of it tho.

well, grimjaw's legs make more sense now.. and it also makes sense why there was never a truely uniformed organized hollow power capable of taking on soul society. if they have to keep eating other hollows of similar power, then los noches (or whatever its called) must have been in a constant state of chaos... until aizen came along.. and I'm guessing he changed that requirement or something.. because I honestly can't imagine Nell eating other hollows or his buddies. O_O