Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

That was a decent plot twist. I was wondering if he was going to show up at all considering he lives in the city and the city was being transported to soul society, and everything the hell else going on. I wonder if Aizen was implying that Ichigo's mom was a hollow? If thats the case, is Ichigo even a human? O_O Has his dad been in a mod body this entire time because hes been a shinijami for years? Or is he a human that can jump out of his body (I'm assuming thats the case, but then how did he ever become a shinigami then?).

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm under the impression that his dad is full shinijami and his mom an arakno-wat-cha-ma-call-it (hollow). I think Urahara helped Ichigo's dad and mom obtain physical human body's so they could live in the human world. If he didn't then it's gonna get even more confusing trying to explain how Ichigo's mom obtained a human body that people could actually see and not just a human transformation. I wonder if Ichigo's dad was exiled because he hooked up with a hollow.

I like the twist even though I had a feeling something like this would pop up. It was either this or Ichigo's dad was from the king realm...which I was hoping for. The reason I say is was expected is because there's no way Ichigo got all his power from a single captain level shinijami. There had to be another explanation.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Maybe it'll turn out that Ichigo's mother was actually the hidden king realm key in human form... and in actuality, Ichigo is now the living embodiment of the king's key (since he inherited the key life force from his mother) that Aizen needs all along, and the only way to activate the key is to have Ichigo realize his full power and actually cut a dimensional hole into the king's realm? And the only way Ichigo could obtain that power was by having a continuous never ending amount of power ups.. and then the final realization that Ichigo himself is nothing but a tool sends him over the edge, flips out, attacks Aizen, but accidentally opens the way for Aizen into the kings realm.... Then Ichigo goes on a personal vendetta to prove that he is more than a tool, or that he needs to redeem his actions by going after Aizen himself... and then we'll have a whole new kings realm arc of super saiyan proportions. :P

Maybe it'll turn out that Ichigo's mother was actually the hidden king realm key in human form... and in actuality, Ichigo is now the living embodiment of the king's key (since he inherited the key life force from his mother) that Aizen needs all along, and the only way to activate the key is to have Ichigo realize his full power and actually cut a dimensional hole into the king's realm? And the only way Ichigo could obtain that power was by having a continuous never ending amount of power ups.. and then the final realization that Ichigo himself is nothing but a tool sends him over the edge, flips out, attacks Aizen, but accidentally opens the way for Aizen into the kings realm.... Then Ichigo goes on a personal vendetta to prove that he is more than a tool, or that he needs to redeem his actions by going after Aizen himself... and then we'll have a whole new kings realm arc of super saiyan proportions. :P

Don't forget they introduce new characters along the way haha.

sig.php

You know what always bothered me about the Kings Realm deal. The squad is made up of ex-captains who got promoted. So what in the world does Aizen think is going to happen when he gets there? These are the baddess mofos soul society has to offer akin to Vasto Lordes.

Aizen would get stomped if he enters.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I guess it was a type-o in the last chapter when he says "You're a shinigami and a..". This chapter it was changed to "you're a human and a.." :(. So all that speculation we had about Ichigo's mom being a holo seems to have been for not. Ichigo is just gonna find out his dad was a shinigami captain :S. I was really looking forward to a weird twist with Ichigo's mom being a holo too :(.

[ame=http://forums.ancientclan.com/member.php?u=474]Ancient Clan Forums - View Profile: Kuwabara@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Kuwabara</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Kuwabara[/ame] - ya I'm not too sure what Aizen is thinking. Maybe he just wants to get his ass kicked?

sig.php

probably find out he was like the top guy who stepped down and the old man resumed the title but no one spoke of it

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

okay....

so Urahara shows up (after what, 2 years these fights have been dragging on?) and pwned

ROTFLMAO :hahaha:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

So Urahara just straight up owns Aizen. That sucks. Now watch the hoygonku emerge as the new enemy... Either that or Aizen's true form will now emerge like a butterfly casting off it's cacoon. Aizen will thank Uraharu for helping him complete his transformation or some shit.

I guess it was a type-o in the last chapter when he says "You're a shinigami and a..". This chapter it was changed to "you're a human and a.." :(. So all that speculation we had about Ichigo's mom being a holo seems to have been for not. Ichigo is just gonna find out his dad was a shinigami captain :S. I was really looking forward to a weird twist with Ichigo's mom being a holo too :(.

Yeah, that sucked. :(

So Gin was bullshitting Aizen this entire time just for the chance to kill him? Thats pretty weak to me. And now Ichigo is ultra powerful... and Aizen wanted to face him in his full power which is why he killed that train thing to give him a hyperbolic time chamber.. And now hes going to kill his friends in front of him to initiate a Goku/krillin super saiyan moment so Ichigo will become an actual challenge. And then maybe we'll see something original. :P

Ichigo is so damn powerful, Aizen has to go through another transformation... and Ichigo will still own him. What Ichigo kill him, but after Aizen experiences his attack, the hygonku (sp?) will evolve him again... but because Ichigo is so powerful the next evolutionary leap for Aizen will be a being of pure energy and enlightenment... then Aizen disappears because he has become one with the universe and has nothing more to gain from anyone. :P

maybe Ichigo will loose all his shinigami powers because he will evolve beyond shinigami? Or maybe he'll loose all his shinigami powers and become an uncontrollable hollow and then there will be a 'saving ichigo' arc?

I have a feeling that someone from upper soul society will come down and interupt the Ichigo/Aizen fight and negate Ichigo's getsuga technique and save his shinigami powers.. Then ichigo will start the new arc by waking up in upper soul society with a slight headache wondering whats happened... and then they introduce a completely new character cast because everone except ichigo is no longer in the series until they can upgrade themselves in the hyperbolic time chamber like ichigo did. :P except for byukayua (sp?) and kenpachi who will show up in upper soul society like it was no big deal because they were more badass than they ever let on to be... and they had limiters on them this entire time that none of the other captains even knew about. :P

for the story to continue they had to totally depower ichigo

so the story can begin again with him learning to use his sword, another 23123 episodes of £$

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''