Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

an interesting distraction, but a distraction none the less. makes me wonder if home boy don't wanna finish the story he started

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ah! finally, this should be a good fight. I wonder what that hollow will look like once hes released his sword.

I'm hoping to god that Kenpachi makes everyone shit themselves by busting out a bankai at the last minute that owns everyone. X'D He must have done some kind of improvement with his sword after his initial Ichigo fight, he must have.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ah! finally, this should be a good fight. I wonder what that hollow will look like once hes released his sword.

I'm hoping to god that Kenpachi makes everyone shit themselves by busting out a bankai at the last minute that owns everyone. X'D He must have done some kind of improvement with his sword after his initial Ichigo fight, he must have.

Ya like learn its real name. That would truly be sick to see. His blade becomes a huge jagged saw blade lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Thats what it looks like. :nod: I just hope Kenpachi busts out a sword move.

Have you noticed every single bleach fight is a back and forth fight? Ever since the 'limit release' fight with the shinjami on earh, every chapter has been a back and forth fight. One chapter somebody has overwhelming power, the next chapter its reversed, so on and so forth.

I can see the progression of the fights now:

Next chapter: Kenpachi stands up and releases his sword, owns the hollow bastard.

Next chapter: Hollow bastard busts out a new move and owns Kenpachi.

Next chapter: Kenpachi does a bankai and owns/kills the hollow bastard.

Next chapter: Ulquirro shows back up and owns Kenpachi.

Next chapter: Pesche and big face guy show up and release their swords and own Ulquirro. :P

Next chapter: Ulquirro releases his sword and owns everybody.

Next chapter: Grimjaw all crippled, eats the body of the hollow guy kenpachi killed becomes more powerful and then owns Ulquirro.

Next chapter: Somebody else shows up, owns everyone again.

Next chapter: Orihime finally finishes healing Nell's mask. More powerful Nell now owns new guy.

yada yada yada.

If these events actually happen, I will stop reading bleach. -_-

Well, Kenpachi gets owned again, but I'm still expecting him to release his sword. What would be really interesting is if this fight ends up being just like the initial fight he had with Ichigo. The fact that Ichigo fought someone more powerful (Kenpachi), it only made him stronger. As many times as Kenpachi owned Ichigo in their initial fight it only made him more powerful and in-tune with his sword. Maybe if we're lucky we'll see Kenpachi have a sword vision or something then bust out with his released blade. ^_~

And while that would be cool, it'd still be the back and forth power fight like every other fight so far... I'm just hoping all the fighting will end long enough for some actual plot to be revealed.

That would have been cool.. I bet she could do a bankai and takeover for Kenpachi in a heart beat. XD

The whole time I was reading that I was like "omg here it is hes gonna release his sword" but that never happened. At least we know Orihime has some "more" power *roles eyes*.

Yeah. X'D

when she said "look behind you" and it was that huge scary ass monster thing that turned out to just be kenpachi...yeah, i thought that was her bankai X'D

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

ya come to think of it I was thinking she would fight in that chapter too.

But my opinion about that huge black monster skull is different. I was hopping that was Ken-chan's bankai.

I bonkers for Bankai XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^