Sledgstone

Gas Prices

Whats the current price of regular where you live?

We're paying $2.46 a gallon in central new york.. i heard my mother paid as cheap as $1.89 a gallon in ohio last week until the price rose about $0.20 a gallon. still hella cheaper than new york.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

yeah we are under $2 again :) whee

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

my dad told me its also because NY uses ethanol as a gasoline additive. fuck this. our gas prices fluctuate too.. $2.55 last week, $2.46 the other day, $2.51 yesterday.. the cheapest I've seen regular here is $2.35 a gallon and that price only lastest for that morning at the gas station I drove past on the way to work. wtf.

The local mill near my house is only charging $3.09 a gallon for regular compared to the gas station down the street which is at $3.25. *looks at my first post in this topic* I wish we had those prices again. -_-

Whats the price of gas in your area now?

Central Phoenix, Az.

$ 3.17 (Low grade) at the Circle K by my house this morning. Other parts of the city: places like Arco/ AMPM $ 2.97 to $ 2.99 (low grade)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

$3.09 here it keeps changing though. The start of the day it was like $2.95 then went up to $3.09 now tomorrow it will probably start out low again and jump in the afternoon. Pisses me off since I don't wake up early enough lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I payed $2.73 today. :) Much better than last weeks $2.84

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru