Sign in to follow this  
D_Marx

Omfg

I asked out Kevin last week. Afterwards I brought a movie idea up he scoffed at me. That is called negative reinforcement, right? So instead I act naturally and joke with him and try to keep my cool. Unfortunately, he began to ignore me. He has stopped looking/talking/acknowledging me altogether. I am suddenly under the impression that he doesn't like me.

A friend who decidedly likes Kevin stopped talking to me and then he does this. I decide it's not worth the many friendships I have to keep up Whatever it is that happened, and tell him to forget it and if it'd be okay to go back to how things were before this entire thing.

My question is. . .

Did I MISS SOMETHING? Were we dating in his eyes and he didn't like my attitude or is this some sort of cryptic message I should be heeding? Maybe someone could make me feel better about the emptiness I feel right now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

dating is a hard thing to understand -_-; i really dont know what to tell you O_O if i were in your position, id just outright ask what the hell is going on... thats really rude, and just weird...

im sorry.. its rough *pet pet* but find out whats the matter so your imagination doesnt turn it into anything more than it is

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

A friend who decidedly likes Kevin stopped talking to me and then he does this. I decide it's not worth the many friendships I have to keep up Whatever it is that happened, and tell him to forget it and if it'd be okay to go back to how things were before this entire thing.

huh? a friend of yours likes Kevin and has stopped talking to you also or did I read that wrong?

If a friend of yours did just start liking him does he know about it?

Still that sucks I hope you find out whats going on.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

just ask; so you think we're better just staying friends kinda thing

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yes, I think the friend likes him, no Im not sure he knows. No, I really dont want to go back being friends but I will if it means everyone can be happy like they were.

Im secretly hoping he comes to me to talk about it, but I doubt he will. I was thinking about going back to him and saying "Look, Im giving you no options because I know you like me even a little [apostrophe is broken right now]. Itll take you 1 to 5 years to fall in love with me. The first few days your mind will think of nothing but me. The next few days youll wonder the possibilities. The week after youll start to think it could be possible. . . Oh, what is this about 1-5 years? Thats how long itll take you to finally ask me."

and thats why Im a hopeless cause. Because I still like him and people are telling me hes just shy. O.o;;; Things I want to say and things I cant bring myself to think are on two different islands.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

I think I figured out the problem. It's not my problem really and it certainly isn't his. It possibly belongs to everyone in the group of friends as I hadn't been discouraged about anything until a friend began to ignore me for asking him in the first place. I felt like I was betraying her and it led to my doubt. She doesn't even care that it was making me depressed, but I wanted to trust her and myself at the same time.

I know he values my friendship because of a confidante--this other friend wouldn't have told me if it wouldn't make a difference, and I trust her observations completely. She told me she wouldn't say anything more on the subject of how he feels, but I had a feeling she wanted to smack her forehead when hearing what I had to say. eh heh heh?

So I'm going to talk to him, tell him straightforward that I do have feelings for him and that I'd still like to go out to something with him--maybe bowling would be fun so long as I could buy the mozzerella sticks ^_^. I think that I could remain friends with him if it didn't work out, which means much to me. It'd still be nice to date him, though. cuddly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

I hate it when people do that, they tell you/let you think one thing, when they mean a completely nother. Guys are so weird, they'll ignore you for a week and then come back saying they missed you, as if the whole world was keeping them from you. >.> Okay well enough of my little rant, I'm a little confused on your situcation, like Cabbit said, it's best to put it all out there, if you let it fester in your head it'll be something completely different from what they ment. And I think the best way to go is to be honest. "no biggy, I hardly noticed you were even ignoring me." wouldn't really be the best way to go, just tell him how you feel. And if you feel the need, tell him next time not to be a coward and just say what he means. >.>

(Be very cautious of my advice, I'm mad and a lot of men right now, so it might not be the best. :) )

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

^_^ things are good. I'm glad because I think in the long run he's happy as well. The other friend situation might not be the best, but I'm happy so long as I have him as. . . whatever it is we are. Take-it-easy stage [T.I.E. Stage/T.I.E.S.]

I still think he likes me on some level but I can wait. ^_~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

Sign in to follow this