Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

Tmnt

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808719771/trailer

Hmmmm. I'm of two minds about this one. Full CGI, and the humans just look to 'cartoony', but watching the trailer, it looks like it'll be a lot darker storyline compaired to all the series and later movies. More like the first movie and the original comics. And since I loved the first movie (not the rest, really just the first movie), I'm cautiously excited by it. But no Shredder! That'll be kinda weird. But they have Patrick Stewart listed in the voice credits, even if they don't have who he's playing. That'll be cool. So, yeah, I'm actually kinda looking forward to it. I just hope they don't water it down into a kid's movie the way the series and later movies were. ><

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

I think this'll do very well, considering there're old school fans for this and the new kids will find it cool in a way ... that'll also spark games and action figure sales for the series.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i am interested but im jsut too lazy to post :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I just went and saw it yesterday, and it was awsome! I was extremely impressed, I figured I'd go in and watch some extended cartoon version of TMNT, but instead I got a really good movie. To make it even better, it picks up where the old school third movie left off! I give it four outta five stars!

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

I love TMNT! I was always a fan of Splinter. No Shredder?? It's just not TMNT without him. LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

they're alreddy got things from the movie on youtube >_> lol, dose look like a good movie, besides the cartoony look. but i think it being cgi, with a real look, would have been pretty weird.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

I refuse to pay to watch any TMNT movie again. I still want my ticket money back from when I was a kid and watched TMNT 3. >.<

I actually didn't watch the third one until I think my junior year in high school :D And I didn't have to pay anything either :P But yeah, the third one kinda disappointed me. :(

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~