D_Marx

I asked a guy out and he said yes~!

I've been totally into this guy since the beginning of the year--I'm thinking nerds really do it for me--and I finally asked him out! ^_^

Me: "Hey, __[Kevin]____, I wanted to ask you something and didn't know how to say it, and I'm never that good at asking things when it's something I'm really interested in. . . ." blahblahblah "Would you like to go to a movie with me sometime?"

He: "Like as friends or more?"

Me: "Hopefully more?"

He: "Yes."

And that was that. He smiled at me!! ^_^ I'm such a simp for the easy gestures. And then he asked if I wanted to go to dinner as well and I said, "Sure! Would you like to go Dutch on it?" *foreboding long statement explaining a conversation, he didn't like the sound of it so I think I'll drop it. . . *

"Well, when you want to see something specific, we'll go."

^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when he left I had an anxiety attack and started crying on the phone--with mum--because I'd finally done it! I've been thinking about him for the longest time and I finally got the gall to ask him out!

Terribly enough, he'd already picked up on the hints. . . I imagine he might've started thinking that when he tried to tickle me and I forgot about telling him to stop because I actually liked it--then after the reaction he said "well That was delayed." oops. ^_^

[[he's a Taurus for anyone who's interested, I'm a Leo!]]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

as long as you can be in charge of the relationship fellow Leo it should be fine X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers