Sign in to follow this  
Veleon

Hello

*bows deeply in respect to all*Hello everyone as you can see i`m new here. I hope to make many friends out of y`all and get to know some very well. I`m interested in alot of animes but since I`m poor I can`t watch them...and yes I know youtube but it takes like four hours to watch one episode. Well I gotta go I have a game I need to beat again.*bows again and steps out*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you want me gotta pin me...but remember pins are fun.....

muahahaha welcome to the dark side....*cough* yeah hi :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

*smiles*Do y`all got cookies on the darkside? If so they better be chocolate chip or I will smite you toes really good.

Sure chocolate chip cookies with a special ingredient derived from AC gas =3 They have addictive goodness, just like AC itself >=3

chessySig.jpg

we are sad losers that have nothing else better to do....except me of course :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Yeah yeah, welcome to, blah, blah, AC...blah. ;)

Oh and just a little FYI...the little people inside my head wanted me to tell you that we're all crazy here.

Yea I know the little people in my toes said the same thing.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you want me gotta pin me...but remember pins are fun.....

*blows a hole out in a wall, and walks through* Welcome! *shoots the word hello in bullet holes on the wall*

we are sad losers that have nothing else better to do....except me of course :)

you were the first to post >_> hmm...

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Hi noobs. :meh:

Like I have much to say. I've just recently become "Anime Fan". Woo hoo! I'm enjoying the perks now.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.