Yuna

university of maryland

if i want to create stories and make my own comics and start a business

like clamp did

what should i go to school for? and what do you advise me to do? i'm completely lost^_^:

you need art and business school. get your small business management degree first while taking every art class that college has to offer then pick and choose where you want to go for a degree in art.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hey is that the same way to go about learning how to make 'manga' because I'd like to do manga. I think there's an entire course on manga drawing in Japan?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

^_^; i dont have enough money or language knowledge to exceed that point to flying over to japan to learn how to draw....

: p when i'm better and older i'll think about it more but i like where i am now haha* visit is nice but i dont want to live there....^_^;

^_^: now for the fasa forms and scholarship contest what a pain in the ka-bu

lol*

can i use a the government money if i transfer over to a art college after a business degree

or do art college provide that???

Start small. Draw all the time. Any college will due for your as in biz. When you're done with that school move on to an art school. Every semester at any college is going to be paperwork for financial aid/loans whatever. >.< Between then and now you can probably find a school that caters more toward publication artists.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers