Sign in to follow this  
CabbitGirl

wisdom teeth?

who else has had them out? blehhh mine were impacted so i had to get surjery -_-

the bastard doctor had to reach over me with the needle in his hand so i could see it, RIGHT before he stuck the huge sucker in my arm >_< but i was out after that since they were pumping me full of novacaine lol. i have no recollection after that from how i got out of that chair, to my bed at home.

theres like... one memory i thought was a dream, but it actually happened. me and my mom were sitting in the back waitng room. i had taken the gauzes out of my mouth and the nurse came in and was like, no! youre not supposed to take those out yet! so she put new ones in there. Also, i was sitting right next to a water cooler, so i pointed to it since i couldnt talk, and the nurse was like, nope. shes not allowed to have water yet either. :( no fair.

but ya, im not as loopy as i thought id be.. although, i have to take this little blue pill and i was making a big deal about it to my mom in the kitchen when she gave it to me... i was like hey! what if i wanted to take the red pill! maybe i wanna save zion! and she had no idea what i was talking about X'D she thought i was babbling about nothing lol but i think my dad explained it to her lol. besides that, im taking percocet, ibuprofen, amoxicillin, and dexamethasone (the blue one)

woooo i was feeling pretty good yesterday, but today im just a bit sore =/

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

never had them since I got most of my molers (4) + some other small teeth (3) taken out when I needed braces. I can remember going though the same things tough. I had to drink soup for weeks till the stitches fell out. even after that it was so hard to eat solid foods again :(.

Hope everything works out for you. Say hi to Neo for me.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

blehhh its sucksss... i hate not being able to eat solid food -_- it all looks so tasty but i cant eat it yet *cries* lolol but i did take some piccies X'D i look soooooooooooo high... i went to go pick up my paycheck and my boss asked me if i was high X'D i was like noooo.... just on a lot of meds lol

hehe heres one of the piccies (some of my hair is pulled back in a little ponytail in the back too)

http://a31.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/l_77c73c5fc94745fcb6f95815580f8da6.jpg

enjoy X'D

stoner!

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Hope you feel better soon!

I supposedly got mine out when I was 15. All four at one time, so they knocked me out. Thank goodness. But, I say "supposedly" because I noticed that it's gotten a little higher back there in a couple of the places, and well, snap, my dentist was crazy. First she told me that i needed to get them out. So I did, at the oral surgeon she recommended. Then when they flared up, and I went to see her about it, she was like, "why did you do that? she's too young too get them out." And my parents were WTF. Needless to say, I'm not at the same dentist. And I hope I don't have to get anything else extracted.

Oh and it was even more fun, cuz I never picked up those painkillers the surgeon prescribed. Hah...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

you must get your tongue removed maam :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

:P shup eppy.... the person who just poked my cheek!!! bleh. only thing bad about the meds is that i was up at 8:30 this morning -_- and hey sledge, better late then never =3 but ya, i got no more blue pills left, so its still possible for me to save zion! woo!! oh ya, and i still kick ass in guitar hero even in my condition =3

thanks dogmatix =^_^= and ya O_O your doctor seems crazy @_@

Totally dopey picture ... like one of those long "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude" quoted pictures. I had a root canal done once when I chipped my tooth really bad, scared the shit outta me when they kept punching in tons of needles into my tooth's back-side ... without my permission ... I think I forgive them X'D. Nonetheless, was it very expensive CG, I hear dentist's are really really expy over here.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

X'D That's so funny!! You look soooo stoned! lol Anyway, sounds pretty sucky, I hope you can eat soon, soup can get pretty boring. I've only ever had to have one cavity filled, but other than that I haven't had any big dentist visits.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

bleh dont even get to eat soup >_> it was ice cream, pudding, applesauce, milkshakes..... it SOUNDED good, but when thats all youre allowed to have... it gets old -_-

yaaa... took the piccy down since it has my full name on it -_-; im a dumbass but ya.

that was pretty much my diet lolol (with 1 bottle missing because i took that shot yesterday and i dont have to take the blue pill anymore)

omfg.... and i think they told me id have to get used to the shakes in my body.... ive been done and used to it already since i was born >_> but sometimes they get REALLY annoying... like, its constant tremors in my arms and legs -_- this'll end soon though.... i was actually allowed to eat solid food today! i had 2 pieces of a sub. it took me a good half hour to eat it but it was sooooo good! =^____^=

Just out of curiosity but what's the purpose of wisdom teeth and why do you need to get them removed? Because I remember at the begining of last year I couldn't eat gum cause my wisdom teeth were coming in and my mum was afraid I might choke (teething+chewie/gummy things, put it together) soo ya.

i have no idea the purpose for wisdom teeth... i know some people can keep them in because they have a big enough mouth, or the grow in straight and all that good stuff (was gonna kill ryan if he rubbed it in anymore that he didnt need his out -_- ) but yaaa.. mine needed to be removed because they were all growing in diagonally and pushing against my other teeth, putting lots of pressure on them and it could cause lots of pain if i had left them in. cause infections and such in the long run >_> all that fun stuff....

also! i took 1 ibuprofen this morning and my amoxicillin for infections or whatever theyre feeding it to me for... but ive been fine all day =3 went to chilis for my younger brothers birthday and nibbled down a whole rack of baby back ribs ^-^ soooo tasty! took off from school today too because i was still swaying this morning :P

i havnt gotten my bottom wisdom teeth yet (ill be 24 in oct)

why are you having them removed?

My top ones havnt given my a wink of trouble ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Aaahhh! Cabbit has mutant teeth! Run for your lives!

XD

I had all four of mine cut out at 20 because I didn't have room for them to come in. One was actually fused to my jawbone and had to be cut away. Yeah, not fun. ><

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

ahahah they just regenerated! now i get to have my mouth cut open so it can heal all over again yay!

haha just kidding

good luck sledgers :3

That would suck so bad! X'D

Thanks! ^_^

i havnt gotten my bottom wisdom teeth yet (ill be 24 in oct)

why are you having them removed?

My top ones havnt given my a wink of trouble ;p

My back right wisdom teeth are mostly out, but they are still partially covered in gum tissue. One has a cavity and the other has to be removed along with the bottom one or it'll "drop", as in, grow downward because there will be room for it to grow now and then it'll have to be removed anyway.. and on my left, one wisdom tooth never came out at all and doesn't need to be cut out, but the bottom wisdom tooth on that side is just fine... but I'm having it removed so it won't become an issue later on and cost me more money.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this