Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

new season of the apprentice

"The Apprentice" moves to Southern California for season six of the unscripted series, leaving Manhattan for the first time in the history of the show. Trump will once again do the firing - and the hiring - as 18 enterprising candidates vie for the coveted title of "The Apprentice" and the career opportunity of a lifetime working for the legendary business tycoon.

Along with the new Southern California backdrop comes a whole new series of surprising twists and turns that will make this the liveliest and most challenging competition yet among candidates eager to become the next "Apprentice."

In a compelling social experiment of haves and have nots, contestants this season will have to earn the right to live like Trump. Each week, the contestants on the winning team will get to live in a luxurious mansion. But contestants on the losing team will have to sleep outside in tents in the back yard of the mansion with outdoor showers and port-a-potties, giving contestants more incentive than ever to win their tasks each week.

In another engaging new twist, the winning project manager each week will remain project manager until they lose, plus they will also sit in the boardroom and help advise Trump on who he should fire each week from their opposing team. Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. will return for several episodes, along with previous "Apprentice" winners, as boardroom advisors to their father.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hey, not fair! I'm watching King's The Stand since 3 in the afternoon!!

Yeah I heard about the whole tent thingie on the radio this morning, what'll be interesting is how Ivanka does ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Good choice for the first firing ... I think he lacked the drive to be there in the boardroom and didn't fight hard enough, although he'as more articulate.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm glad they fired that guy.. but I'm kind of dissapointed with the whole tent idea. This people are higher class elitists picked out of millions for this job opportunity and they have to sleep in a tent one night and then try to run some 3 day enterprise/restaurant the next, and thats the thing. What if its an event that lasts multiple days? They'll get shit sleep or look like crap and then entertain celebrity guests at some auction or fundraiser.. I dunno, I guess we'll see how things go as the season progresses and the events get more challenging. I can see how sleeping in a tent can motivate people to work as a team to win a task instead of previous seasons: "we're loosing this task so we can get this idiot project manager fired, then go back to suite for some lobster bisque and win the next task." The tent also prevents the teams from intermixing, talking and making side deals. eh. I just wonder if the losers will be stuck in the tent all season of if they'll stop it after a while so they have motivation.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Simply going by the trend on initial tasks and their victories, it usually takes the losing team on the first task about 3-4 chances to get back and win a task by themselves or by a slight mix. I loved the way that girl said "sink's don't have any drainage" ...

What do you think of Ivanka? She does a good job of just talking to people in the middle of their tasks, it'll be interesting to know if she sticks to the same questions on each task or she's true to her own job X'D!

I dunno if it was just me or not, but during the commercial breaks where they showed Ivanka and Trump talking about the show and the texting contest, it looked like Ivanka had a breast implant job since the filming of this season. O_O I wouldn't mention it, but compared to her figure in the show, during the commercial appearances those things looked noticeably massive.

Anyway, in the last season she did a good job at making observations as to what the teams were doing. She didn't talk as much during the tasks, but she pointed out alot of good, or should I say bad (:P), things about the teams in the boardroom. I hope she continues the better dialoge in this season tho. Its a shame Carolyn and George isn't there anymore tho. :\ The lack of George in the series was apparent in the last season with him only being there for a few of the tasks throughout the entire season, I'd be surprised if hes even in this season at all now. :\

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Oooooooooouuuuuuu 0.0 ... Ivankalescious X'D ... she is hot. Carolyn's hotter though haha ^_^ ... I'll watch out for that special enhancement for sure :nod: ... who do you think will be project manager for the losing team on the next task, and which team will victor?