Sign in to follow this  
CabbitGirl

the curse is over!! woo!

ok. so for those of you who dont know, this cabbit cant cook.... period. end of story. i was done the second i set boiling water on fire. -_-; dont ask how. i dont know either.

and ya it was JUST water
so anyway, last night i was really hungry, but eppy was at work, and my little brother wouldnt cook either.... and there was nothing i could heat up soo.... i looked in the freezer and there were some snappys staring me in the face :drool:

thought it wouldnt be that hard so i got out a pan, got the stove goin, and made some tasty snappys for me and my brother ^^

AND! they didnt catch on fire!!

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

yeah but they did spit hot water at you XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

That's great! You should try making dinners for your family sometimes, the more you do it, the better you'll get. I've been cooking things like spaghetti and mac n cheese since I like was 7 or 8, and yet I'm still a bad cook. haha So I hope it works out better for you. ^^'

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

Great going CG! Boy, I've been cooking meals everyday now since I got here, and it's funfun adventure galore ^_^ ... share some cool easy recipes with us, will ya ;)

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

congrats! :happy: I love those snappys. :drool: next time you visit, you and lady can cook the meals together.

*cough*while me n eppy eat all the food and get drunk off our asses*cough*

hehe mebbe, but you two arent off the hook that easy :P

GG: maybe if i get a bit better ill have some recipes to share ^^

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Sign in to follow this