Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Blackbeard's devil fruit power

Darkness... How the hell would you beat that? Shine a flashlight at him? O_O Maybe punch him with glow sticks in your hand? I have a feeling that Ace might be able to take him tho.. fire does emit light. But I wonder why Shanks didn't want the two of them to fight yet. Any ideas?

post-1-135551582264_thumb.jpg

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

it could be black hole type darkness with the power to absorb light and energy in which case Ace would be fucked.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

oh shit. I didn't even think about the possibilities of black hole moves. O_O damn.. that could be one of the most powerful DF abilities.. if that was the case, he'd be able to defeat Enel with ease.. but then again, when Enel was in his lightening god form, he was pure power and light. Maybe something like that could be a counter power to darkness?

Holy shit! you predicted that one. ^_^

post-1-135551582281_thumb.jpg

Thats a powerful fuckin devil fruit.. but there must be more to it. Being a logia type but not being able to actually physically manifest his body into the darkness itself? O_O and with the negative ability to take all physical hits thrown at him? but then again, that isn't that bad considering he in turn has the ability to negate all DF powers of a person by just touching them.. O_O I wonder if he could make darkness shields that can absorb an attack and launch it back at someone? hell, if he wanted to he could just shoot out his darkness, use his gravity to slam and hold someone down, walk over to them and then snap the persons neck.

post-1-135551582275_thumb.jpg

There was a reference to him just yesterday while I was watching the series ... he was standing with 4-5 other guys I think. How much longer now before he appears in the series?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this