Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

New opening, new season of filler

We are a few episodes behind in bleach.. but the last episode we saw, they were just about to finish up the bounto filler arc and they made a new opening. Even tho it is going to be another season of filler, at least the animation quality looks like its getting better and it'll contain more fight scenes. I swear, as the bounto season continued, the animation quality turned to shit. Did anyone else notice that?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

the new opening is the trailer for the movie that is why it looks good :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

damn. So they busted out with the movie opening just like they did with the latest Naruto movie a while back.. The movie looks pretty damn good then, considering the amount of action scenes hinted at in the just an opening. I just hope they bring back the animation quality to the series. Watch a couple episodes back in season 1 or 2, the quality of the current episodes are horrible in comparison. The fighting actually pissed me off more than anything! All the characters are portrayed as idiots in every battle. Lets all attack the indestructible doll instead of the bounto guy thats just standing there.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

....yeah thats a load of crap :-P that doesnt follow the manga him finding a new form....he utilizes new "powers" though so look forward to that if it does continue

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

filler and most movies are not cannon. Eppels sticks to the creators story.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

speaking of the fillers...ep 110 will start with the story again =D yay to filler endings ^^

eppyomega.png

...the week after 109 :P

eppyomega.png

Sign in to follow this