Sign in to follow this  
CabbitGirl

ooo outlines

figured this deserved to be in wonderland more than it belonged in teh photo album. in photography, were working on a night photography unit which also encompasses using a tripod and some special effects. wellll, the special effects turned out pretty spiffy =^_^=

this is the original (its been touched up to look pretty darn good)

then i played around in photoshop with the gradient tool =3

i let kyle and my dad pick out the colors for the gradient and which pattern to use. i picked the layer that looked the best IMO on the piccie ^^

my younger brother kyle was the subject :happy:

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

That's really cool, I could tottally picture a music video like that. Just put an ipod in one hand and have him dance around with the outline changing colors every other second or so.

Very cool, do you experiment with a lot of your pictures?

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

well this one picture was assigned to do in my night photography project. you cant use a digital camera for this type of picture. what you need is a camera where you can set the aperture and shudder speed. also, you need a tripod (because you cant hold your hands on the camera and do this at the same time) and what you do is get a cable release, put it in the camera, shut the lights off, and open the shudder, then lock the shudder release so it stays open. take a flashlight, go stand behind your subject, and trace the outline with the light of the flashlight. after youve traced them, go back, release the shudder, and turn the lights back on. and then you get that when your film comes back

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Sign in to follow this