Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Hello

Gee I hope I did this right...I am HentaikittyofSesshoumaru.Whats up everyone!? Im new on the site but not new to Anime/Manga. Just wanted to say hello.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Welcome aboard the crazy fun house, and don't worry .... we'll only devour your limbs ;) and leave your head untouched, it's the least we can do.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Hello. yeah Im a Sess fan. I think he is great chracter. His lil green buddy is funny comic relief. Its funny Inyu has a human girl who follows him around and Sess has a imp and a human child. Rin shows us a softer side of Sess. It's cute.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I don't think you would wan't to eat me. Im a huge dog demon with a lot of fur. I would give you terrible heart burn with my acid dog slobber and u would choke on my fur.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

sesshoumaru.gif

I did not come here to battle. Nor be eaten....so...If You choke on a hair ball and die..don't say you were not fairwarned. LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Thanks. Rasaphane. *hugs* Rule one: I learned my first day..do not mouth off to the ones who wish to gobble up us "rookies". See the above. My big read headed mouth is getting me in trouble already. LOL. Dog demon or not. I was not trying to start my first day but im not going to run with my tail tucked either. (well, Since it's so long I guess It would be slung over my shoulder and wrapped around my waste a few times.LOL.) My Apologies to our lord Gundam Ranger X. How is everone? I have the worst head cold. _sniffle_ It's that time of the year. Avoid it if you can. Hello to Moon Doggie (Lord Fluffy).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Well, I was going to let you have it but then you won my mercy by acknowledging me as the Lord that I am. :D

Long story short: I rule. :ubercool:

I am GRX and welcome to Ancient Clan... And congradulations on being the first person that I'm welcomed properly. :tup:

Also: I dub thee "HK" because hentaikittyof-yada-yada is too long to type.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

I thank you for your mercy:sweat: and your official welcome Lord Gundam-Ranger X.:happy: I apologize my name was too long. HK works for me.:oops:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Thanks! Im still alive and have not been eaten yet. I got nibbled on a little but other than that.. I think I am doing well...LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

heehee...Im having a blast here. yeah, I don't plan on going anywhere. LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru