Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Devil's Fruit weapons

They've shown two instances in the manga/anime where 'grand line science' has lead to inanimate non living objects 'eating' devil's fruits to create weird living weapons. That gun/dog from the alabaster story arc, where Mr. 4's gun was said to have 'eaten' the dog fruit, which created a living dog/gun creature. And Spandam's funkfried sword, where they had a sword 'eat' an elephant fruit, which created a living elephant/sword creature that could transform between the two/mix with weird attacks.

Anyway, if grand line science can do that, then couldn't they mix inanimate objects with non-living based devil's fruits? What I'm getting at is that wouldn't it be interesting if Zoro were to get a new sword that had a devil's fruit power? That one random DF user marine he fought had the ability to shatter his sword on impact, a DF power like that, eaten by a sword would result in a sword with a shatter effect. If Zoro had something like that, then he'd be pretty f*cking unstoppable.

Maybe Ussop could feed his Kabuto that bomb fruit. He'd be able to launch devistating infinite bomb shots from his weapon at will without having to worry about ammo (not that he worries much about ammo now tho). Oh, or he could get that noro-noro beam ability. He could slow time all over the place to help save his ass more without having to worry about becoming a hammer.

What do you think would be a good weapon DF combo?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I just saw the Alabasta arc and that gun-dog explanation given by Mole-woman. Good point Sledge, but does Zoro need that sword? I haven't seen that sword you gave a reference to however, buuuuuuuuuuuut if he can cut through steel, what's left to cut X'D!!! He needs to cut through wind, like Hawkeye *nods*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Seastone is stronger than steel and diamond and it nullifies DF powers. if zoro were to come across an enemy with a weapon like that... for all we know, hawkeye might even have some seastone forged into his own weapon..

Zoro does have some cannon moves that I think cut through wind.. either that or hes throwing a chakra attack out through his sword. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

That bitch Nami fought in Alabasta, give her devils fruit to just about anything for a stabarific weapon :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this