Sledgstone

Akatsuki plans

Is it just me, or was anyone else disappointed with the overall objectives of akatsuki? When the leader explained it to hidan a few chapters back, I kept thinking... "thats it!?" wtf. He basically said... "over the next 20 years, we'll establish a ninja base and slowly take over the world by playing an active illuminati role in global politics..." I think thats a load of bullshit. :P I bet that akatsuki leader actually has an entirely different motive and that was just a cover story to keep everyone semi-informed. I dunno tho, what do you think?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I think he wants to build a Evil petting zoo and make money from Ninja comming to see the Nine Tailed Fox and crew :P. He will spair nothing in order to make his dream of fuzzy killers a reality.

Na but really I think thats basicly his plan. Theres not much else you can do with all that power from the monsters other then destroying the planet or somehow merging all the power for your self (within your self).

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Well... it might not sound much at a current moment but slowly akatsuki will gain power and destroy the world...

and they are doing this slowly because other ppl wont suspect them...

I beleive in my self, I beleive in my heart and most important of all I beleive in my destiny...

Anyone think the Sound village was actually the hidden village that akatsuki was initially setting up for their overall goals? and maybe Orochimaru was in charge of it and took it with him when he left the group?

Na but really I think thats basicly his plan. Theres not much else you can do with all that power from the monsters other then destroying the planet or somehow merging all the power for your self (within your self).

Thats what I was thinking he'd do.. absorb it all into himself and 'become a god' but that plot has been played out far too much over the years.

Well... it might not sound much at a current moment but slowly akatsuki will gain power and destroy the world...

True. what gets me is with all that power from all the monsters it seems pretty lame to just sit back and manipulate over the years when they could just jump right out and take over everything. But thats another thing that has me thinking.. as powerful as many of the akatsuki members are, they were able to take out many of the jinchiruki's with ease, which makes me wonder how powerful most of the monsters actually are and if obtaining them is really that necessary. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

They Might Destroy The world. Maybe they Want to take over the world

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

you know I have been actually thinking the same thing...

why do they need the beasts if they are going to take such a long time to capture/destroy the world?

its kinda... lame?

oh well...

in every manga/anime there is this take over the world scheme that ends in a failure. :P

why would Naruto be a different?

I beleive in my self, I beleive in my heart and most important of all I beleive in my destiny...