wamaru

Hip Hop/Rap

I've been starting to like rap and hiphop a lot more lately. So far I love a lot of stuff by Eminem, and my fav song at the moment would probably be... Smack that buy Akon feat. Eminem, or I Wanna Love You by Akon.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

lmfao/plz dont get me started on rap this site is really a place for rockers who dont really under stad rap but its ok there nuthing wrong with that but come on most people like m&mlike the way he talks about killin and stuff but now after years now that man is so wack right now i dont under stand what happened to that man and akon is like a one hit wonder i dont mean to offen noone when i say that nigga wack ass fuck. but its ok you know you should jam to its three 6 mafia back when they were under ground now thats were is at and rick ross that fatt ass nigga is pretty good and lil wayne.and young jeezy and if you dont understad what the say let me know and ill break it down for you .

Besides you, who talks like that? I'm not stupid (don't go there, I won't, good because I'm not supose to talk to you, then stop, fine, fine) but it took me like 5 minutes to get through that paragraph and..... explain in regular word like the kind they teach in public schools.... by teachers with degrees.

this is the first time i've had something bad to say about hip hop, it has too much cussing, is all about ho's and pimps, money, guns etc. i think its best to listen to the old rap. Like Grandmaster Flash and The Fat Boys

[sIGPIC]sigpic1369_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

i leave for like 2 minutes and you guys give a retard an opinion about hip hop! I think Three six mafia is hip hop. I think they are the best. Your fucking ignorant. I can tell ya that right now. Especially if you think we should listen to them when they were underground. When they were underground they weren't known as three six mafia dumbass.

If you want to talk rap and hip hop. Open your mind. Go buy a copy of illmatic from nas, listen to the tupac greatest hits cd. Go to myspace.com and check out a guy i went to school with. His rap name is Imago Dei

Go search artist. Appreciate music! Listen to something with substance. Respect yopur ears. Don't destroy em.

Don't worry everybody there will be a new stray song sometime in the next month or two for the people that want to hear lyricism, not a fucking beat. Screw the clubs. Music is about your heart and appreciation. If you don't appreciate, then you can go fuck yourself.

I know what everyones thinking. Damn i became an ass. No just opened my eyes to a lot of retardedness. Go put on Talib Kweli and learn something. Blackstar will be back with something soon. Kweli and mos def together are genius'.

picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=296

Snoochie Boochies!!

rap is 97.3% of this time crappy

its proven

but when its good its stuff like chain hang low

Ok if its prooven please give me some facts .

Anyways, Chain Hang Low gets on my nerves so quickly,same with smack that. The only Hip-Hop I listen too anymore is G-Unit, Twista, or Tupac Shakur. Tupac is by far the best Artist ever.In my opinion..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like a little bit of everything. But every know and then I have to take a break form rap and hip-hop. The peolpes at my school finally stopped sing chicken noodle soup. Chain hang low is okay but after a while it will get annoying.

Moonie: too late it's not on the radio or anything but I'd ask R2 about it if I were you.

When did Chain Hang Low become good rap!

I will give you a short list of people to listen to!

Tupac anything by him for the most part.

Nas Illmatic, Stillmatic and Hip Hop is Dead

Gym Class Heroes, The Papercut Chronicles

Sway, This is my Demo

Imago Dei, you can get the guy off of my myspace

Don't talk bad about nursery rhymes cause em did his thing on mockingbird and that was pretty sweet. actual meaning to it.

picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=296

Snoochie Boochies!!

I sincerely hope not.

I like rap, and I'm not too concerned about the words and such that they use, or the meaning to the song, but it's fun to listen to.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Probaby the only thing I liked about rap were some of the sensuous tunes. Slight fan of Usher. Must respect the pioneers of rap/hip hop no matter your experience. I myself am a rocker.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

Off the top of my head these are my picks:

Insane Clown Posse

"What is a juggalo?" and "Bugs on My Nutz"

Tupac and Dr. Dre

"California Love"

and the song that keeps me going through my tough days...

Eminem:

"Till I collapse"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Twiztid - "Die muthafu*ka die" and "afraid of me"

Insane clown posse - "ain't yo biddness"

Eminem - "sing for the moment"

PLC - "crazy sh*t"

Three 6 mafia - "somebodys gonna get it"

Dr Dre - "puppet master"

Off the top of my head these are my picks:

Insane Clown Posse

"What is a juggalo?" and "Bugs on My Nutz"

Tupac and Dr. Dre

"California Love"

and the song that keeps me going through my tough days...

Eminem:

"Till I collapse"

Lol, all of em good songs.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour