Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

I got my PS3!!!

sucks for all the people in line after 15...cause thats about the amount every store got :-p

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I was going to go camp out at Best Buy but I said screw it. Had to work this morning and thats a little more important. I'll just end up getting one next year when they have more 60 gigs on the market.

Plus you know over half the bastards that were in line to get one are going to put them on eBay for like $2000. I really hate people like that, getting something that all they want to do is sell it while those of us who want it can't get it.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I was going to go camp out at Best Buy but I said screw it. Had to work this morning and thats a little more important. I'll just end up getting one next year when they have more 60 gigs on the market.

Plus you know over half the bastards that were in line to get one are going to put them on eBay for like $2000. I really hate people like that, getting something that all they want to do is sell it while those of us who want it can't get it.

Yeah, they had a news report about that last night. Most of the people they interviewed were going to sell it online.

You know, you'd think the manufacturers would realize this and make more. After all, they're losing money that way. If they'd just make more and release more systems, there wouldn't be near as many scalpers making money off it.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

vgcats already made fun of sony vs the wii release numbers....was funny as hell XDhttp://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=212

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I don't really see the point of camping out for the PS3 when there aren't any good games out for it. I am thinking of getting an 360 because Amazon is selling them for $100 next week. I really want to play Dead Rising, Gears of War, and Call of Duty 3.

lightsig.jpg

Dude, you do know MSG: Crossfire was a launch title right? That is so worth a PS3 (imo). That and Resistance looks like a sweet ass game.

Meh, I'll probably head the same route and buy a 360. Really want to get my hands on Mobile Ops when it's released and get a couple of games I like for the system (Enchanted Arms, Perfect Dark Zero, etc).

some kid camped out with his cousin (who didnt want a ps3) and got 2 so he could sell one on ebay and keep one for himself. dunno if he got one or not yet, but ya... i almost had to camp out for one... had to camp out with my friend alex last year for an xbox 360 haha woo that was fun >_>

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Dude, you do know MSG: Crossfire was a launch title right? That is so worth a PS3 (imo). That and Resistance looks like a sweet ass game.

Meh, I'll probably head the same route and buy a 360. Really want to get my hands on Mobile Ops when it's released and get a couple of games I like for the system (Enchanted Arms, Perfect Dark Zero, etc).

Yeah I want Resistance.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Guest Smiley.rp
vgcats already made fun of sony vs the wii release numbers....was funny as hell XDhttp://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=212

LOL, that is F*ing hilarious man. Its that much funnier because its true! hahah, sad world... sad world....

About people camping out for PS3s I was playing Socom3 (ps2) and some guy was talking about he and his freands were buying 5 and selling on ebay. I find that anoying for those who want to buy one for themselves and not rip other people off.

Also teh guy who wanted to play Call of Duty three, its onm Ps2 too, I didn't try it yet but man do I want too :P

I am not going to buy a ps3 for a while, I am freakin poor anyways :D my ps2 suits me well I am saving up to buy Socom: combined assault. :P

Cheers

Wow, what a waste indeed. But it also just goes to show you how strong the shell is ... I mean after all that jumping and hammer-hits, it still looked like a console X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You better take some special extra glossy pictures of it on your SonyEric 2MP cam :happy: ! The console looks sleek, and all shiny.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Guest Smiley.rp

Nice a ps3. I hoe its what it was all hyped up to be :P. it would really stink if it wasn't that great lol.

YES!! BOOYA!! I GOT MY PS3. Sonystyle.com has been slowly making them available at random. I clicked it at the right time and got my 60gig PS3! woot!

And you do know how much I hate you now don't you? Bah, j/k. Grats man. I want some pics of the bad boy when you get it.

Yes Hellcat they've been going on eBay for $2000 starting bids, I've been keeping track. Hell one sold for $3100 on Thursday night before the PS3 even hit the market.

Guest Smiley.rp

LOL, true. If some people want to go ahead and waste that much money just to have something sooner is kinda lame. Sure I want the PS3 but I'm not going to spend like 3000$ on it.

Hell, I can't even afford a PS1 :P Hehe my financial state is left to be desired of.....

If you have time and dedication they are still doing it at sonystyle.com Sony is smart and they are not allowing tens of thousands of people to crash their site's store by trying to buy them. You just have to press the "put in cart" button over and over again until it appears. Its really random, I went there about 20-40 times and finally hit gold at 1:30am. You also have to type your info very fast. Amazon is rumored to sell them close to midnight tonight, they haven't sold any yet. Screw EBay sellers.

I will take some pics ;) I gotta go to gamestop and use my store credit to get Resistance and an extra controller.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!