Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

The Beginnings

I just thought it would be cool to post one of my stories.

"Rena... Rena... Rena come on this is no time to play hide and go seek", my older brother Gunther called. "Did you find her", Marick asked jogging up to Gunther. No, how about you", Gunther asked as my eldest brother Jinn came up. "She's a slick little thing... lets let Da deal with her", Jinn said putting his hands in his pockets, then they left to go practice their hand eye coordination.

My 3 older brothers (Gunther-17, Marick-18, and Jinn-19) wanted to follow in our father's foot steps and be a well known hit man. I jmped down from the tree I was hidding in and made a break for it. I ran into the woods. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to be a hit man like my father, I'm only 16. I'm to young to make a decision like that. I jumped into a tree and started leaping from branch to branch. I ignored the fact that the 90 foot drop would kill a human, I would only have a few broken bones.

Suddenly I froze sencing an unfamiliar presents. My exellent hawk like vision allowed me to scan the forest floor for the intruder. A handsome man with fair skin and long hair the same color as Marick's (white). I felt the branch shift, I examined the tree. It looked healthy but just to be safe I cast my sences through the branch, down the trunk, and into the roots. The tree was dead, termites had taken over the tree's life less husk! The branch shifted again, it started pop and crack. If i fell I would be vonarable to an attack by the stranger. I looked around the closest brench was the one I had just jumped from and if I turned around to jump the other branch I was on would give way to the movement. I would have to go for it.

I quickly spun around and sprang for the branch. as soon as my feet left the old rotten brach it fell taking a few other branches with it. i had a firm grasp on the healthy branch. I did a chin up and swung my right leg over and pulled myself up, so I was now sitting on the branch like it was a horse or my Tikki Tavi Damien.

The stranger looked at the fallen branchs then up at the rooten tree. I was safely hidden in the thick lush of the tree. When the stranger was a safe distance away from me I darted over to where healing was taught.

"Hey you made it", my best friend in the world Ashanty said smiling as she gave me a friendly hug. "So how did it go", I asked curiously. Ashanty wanted to be a healer. Her mother who is a healer took her to Sadaku Mt. (which was all the way up north) for a little extra training. "It was... um difficult", she said twisting her blue hair around her finger as we followed the group to gather herds. Like most/almost all fox demons have blue hair, blood red eyes, and jet black skin. yet they were so beautiful and glamorus. I, like the majority of the other Ravist (K-9 and dragon demons rarely few other species of demon) have sun kissed tan skin. My hair is jet black like my father's nd Jinn's and I have big royal blue eyes. Ashanty and I were the same hight but taller than most girls our age.

"What have you been doing for the 2 months I've been gone", Ashanty asked watching me braid my long hair. "My usual ditching father's training, advoding my brother's lectures, and branch leaping", I said flipping my thick braid over my shoulder. Ashanty laughed playfully. we settled down and got on our hands and knees and started picking herds and pu them in our baskets.

"Oh my gosh, Zolo is here", Ashanty said bitting her lower lip. "What's he doing here, shouldn't he be with the other guys knocking each others brains out", I said casting out my sences so I wouldn't have to look up. Ashanty did the same trying to be casual as the 6 foot 7 fox demon (same skin, hair, and eye color as Ashanty's) strolled up to us. "Hello ladys, how are you", Zolo asked. He had 2 other guys with him one was the 6 foot 9 dragon demon Rasaphane and a stranger. "Hi", Ashanty said looking up to smile at Zolo. Rena, Ashanty this is Miguel of the JakJak clan he came here to train with the great Noah Valentine", Zolo said.

I looked up my jaw almost dropped, he's the stranger in the forest. His golden eyes stared down at me in curiousity. "So you're Rena daughter of the great Noah Valintine", Miguel said squating so we were eye level. He was very handsome, his long hair plled back ina braid, his perfect eyebrows rose slightly making him look interested in what he was looking at and very friendy.

"Hi", I said shaking his hand, he seemed to smile at the delight of my touch. "I didn't exspect the daughter of a hit man to be out picking flowers I thought she would be out, I don't know killing someone", Miguel said standing up. The tree boys laughed. I stood up, Ashanty tilted her head in intrest knowig what was going to happen. Zolo and Rasaphane moved awy from Miguel. "Rena no...

to be continued

You don't have to, I can just read the original copy if since you've taken a break from writing it. But can you answer this, your other two novels the first person point of veiws are males, this one is female. You're a guy, I'm not even sure if you're capable of writing in a girls poit of veiw..... can you?

Sign in to follow this