Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Four Emperors

friends or foes? The four great pirates that rule the latter half of the grand line. 2 we are familiar with; Whitebeard and Shanks and assume that they are allies,but it doesn't mean it will stay that way.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

So, if Shanks is one of the four emperors and the three main powers in the world include the World Government, the Shichibukai, and the Four Emperors, wouldn't that mean that Hawkeye and Shanks are on opposing forces?

I guess thats why Shank's men were on edge when Hawkeye showed up to talk to him (way back in the series, right after Hawkeye's encounter with Luffy and Zoro).

Based on the interactions and non teamwork of the Shichibukai, I don't think the four emporers work together either.. If anything, I bet they each rule over different sections of the latter half of the grand line.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Who are the 4 emperors? I only know of the Gorosai (spl?) who're those super old dudes who govern the WG and who're superiors to all the Admirals.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonkou

Interesting:

Kaidou

Kaidou once fought and defeated Gecko Moria. Has not yet made a physical appearance in the series.

Moria's powers are on equal level to Kaidou, one of the Yonkou, but his crew slaughtered. This results in Moria's desire to create an army of zombies to fight for him, as they cannot be killed without the aid of salt.

I'll have to re-read that part where Moria mentions this Kaidou guy. I don't remember him mentioning the guy was one of the four emperors.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this