Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Post Enies Lobby

Not that I'm worried about it...

there's no way Ussop would leave the crew is there O_O

He left, fought with Luffy and broke ties, Sogeking stuff (but 'showed up' when Luffy needed him most) Merry is at the bottom of the sea, and now the giants offer to take him with them onto Elbaf. He wont go with them right? He promised to go with Luffy. :cry:

I imagine Franky will name the new ship (Merry had her name when she was presented to them) I wouldn't be suprised if Super! was somewhere in the name ^_^; Who will assist in the building? Franky family, Galley la? Iceburg? Ussop too. This should be the last ship they will need considering the materials and skills Franky's got. He can pay homage to Tom making his own version of the Oro Jackson. :ubercool:

When they can leave Water 7 whats next? Zoro needs a decent sword -_-; Islands with giants and mer-people are out there waiting :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

aaaah i'm still trying to catch up!!! I just got up to the Water 7 arc in both the manga (reading it in japanese :D) and the anime (haha, i still need subtitles). I can't imagine Ussop leaving the crew either...it just wouldn't be the same =\ But what happens to Robin? No don't tell me!!

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

I hope ussop doesn't leave the crew.. but I wonder whats going to happen with Garp there talking to him now.. will the straw hats be able to leave water seven without being attacked by the marines? the marines are still after robin, and they know her location.. but then again, maybe Garp and his crew are doing their visit secretivly without the knowledge of the marine headquarters and world government. I think they'll probably leave water 7 and have a couple misc. adventures before another major arc, just to let the anime get a bunch of filler in.

aaaah i'm still trying to catch up!!! I just got up to the Water 7 arc in both the manga (reading it in japanese :D) and the anime (haha, i still need subtitles). I can't imagine Ussop leaving the crew either...it just wouldn't be the same =\ But what happens to Robin? No don't tell me!!

You're starting some of the best episodes of One Piece. O_O:D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I hope he doesn't, but possibly Usopp will go with the giants (let me finish!) and meet up with Luffy and the Straw Hats when they get to the giant island.

Do you think Franky will stay with the straw hats permantly or will he just stay long enough to build the ship? Some of the stuff he said in 431 makes it seem like he may not stay around after the ship's finished.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

:( don't go Ussop!!!!!!

I think Franky will stick with his dudes. Maybe help Iceburg figure out how to turn Water 7 into a ship? Will the Franky Family be considered enemies of the World Govt too? Will they have to run and hide?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this