Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Sasori vs. Sakura & Chiyo (spoilers)

I'm finally reading through our collection of Naruto manga and I just finished the last couple chapters of this fight. Holy shit. Sasori was bad ass. :tup: I wonder if kankoro will ever get an armor styled puppet..

for those of you that have read the manga up to that point, what do you think would have happened if Kakashi and Naruto fought Sasori instead? :look:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I think it had to be the old woman and Sakura or they may have lost. Chiyo knew all about Sasori and the missing kazekage. She was probably the only one wise/experienced enough to defeat him. Sasori has been around a long time and is arguably the best puppeteer the world has ever seen. He can control enough puppets to take over a country so... Chiyo needed Sakura's strength to land the right blows to bring him down.

Naruto isn't smart or patient enough to figure out how to kill Sasori. He would have just tried to pummel his way to victory, got his ass handed to him, and then had to rely on the fox just to survive the fight and possibaly kill Sasori. Kakashi probably could have figured Sasori out, but he isnt as familiar with Sasori or the techs a pupeteer uses as Chiyo was.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this